Part 23 Happy Endings

Al's POV

I was still asleep as I held onto (Y/N).I was half asleep when I kissed her cheek."Morning Sunshine" I said in a groggily raspy voice."Morning" she says.I open my eyes and she that Aleu got into our bed last night.I laughed a bit but not loud enough to wake her."I guess Aleu had another bad dream" I say.(Y/N) nodded and Aleu sat up sleepily.I kissed the top of Aleu's head."Morning Kitten" I said and got out of bed to begin the day.Aleu grabbed my arm.I looked back at her."What's wrong wrong Kitten" I asked."I lost Bunny" she said sadly."Oh,well we'll find him Sweetie" I tell her."Where did you last leave him ?"Aleu thought for a minute."I was playing with Sempai" she said."Maybe he knows where it is"I said."okay" she said."Why don't you go ahead and ask Brother.I need to talk to Mommy real quick Baby Girl" I told Aleu."Okay" Aleu said siding off the bed then running out of the room."Are you alright Kitty" I asked (Y/N).'You seem a bit uneasy.Is something wrong ?"I didn't sleep well" she admitted.I held her tightly."You still thinking about being a Neko again" I asked."Yeah" she answered."Feeling scared" I said."maybe a little but not for me" she said."Then for who" I wondered."For you" she answered."Don't be scared for me" I told her."I'll be fine Kitty.Giving up a bit of blood for you is what I'll do if it means making you happy" I said and kissed the back of her hand.She smiled then Ed screamed "AL HELP !!!! " I chuckled and went to check on Brother.He was laying on the couch laughing Aleu on top of him tickling him.Her Bunny in his hand.I chuckled at the sight and leaned against the doorway."I see you found Bunny" I said to Aleu."Sempai was using Bunny.I forgot" she admitted.I nodded."Glad you found him" I told her.Aleu closed her eyes and smiled.I smiled and petted Aleu's ears."You're on your own Brother" I chuckled."Al" Ed yelled angrily.I chuckled again and went out the door.I went looking for Nina she wasn't going to just GIVE us her blood.

                                                                  Reader POV

I lay on the bed thinking to myself.I looked at the passage again.There was so much I missed about being a Neko.I lay down and cried myself to sleep.

                                                      Al's POV

I saw Nina by the lake and called out to her."Nina"I walked up to her.I would try to be nice but if not I would take it by force."Nina I know this will sound weird but I need you blood."She raised an eyebrow."Why should I help you" she asked.I shrugged."You don't have to give it to me.I can always take it from you" I told her.Nina thought for a minute."How bout a deal" she said."What are you thinking" I asked.She smirked."You give me me Aleu and my blood is yours" she stated."No" I said instantly.I shook my head at Nina."After the way you hurt my kitten you expect me to give her to you.Not happening." I pulled out a small knife and started walking toward Nina."Give it willingly or I take it" I told her.Ninas eyes widened."You wouldn't" she said."Wanna bet" I replied.She gulped."Wait" she said.I stopped walking and stood in front of Nina."What?"She reached in her pocket and pulled out a vial filled with blood."Its Father's Blood you want right" she asked.I nodded.Nina let out a breath and held up the vial for me to see."This is blood.I found it in his lab.All you gotta do is get me something to eat" she said.I looked at Nina skeptically then put the small knife away and began walking away."Come on" I said.

I took Nina to a small local cafe to grab something to eat.She started eating."So" she said in a mischievous voice."How's Aleu" she asked."Aleu isn't your concern" I told her.Nina shrugged and continued eating.She looked at me and smirked."I wonder if your wife's pussy taste anything like Aleu's" she said evilly.I growled and ignored her.I wanted to hurt her but I had to keep calm.Nina finished eating."Something wrong" she asked."Just give me the vial" I demanded.Nina sighed and handed me the vial.I grabbed the vial and put it in my pocket then looked at Nina.She smirked.I smirked as well and grabbed Nina's wrist tightly.I dragged Nina back to the lake.I pulled out the small blade and made a cut on her wrist and let her blood fill up and empty vial I had."What was that for" she said angrily.I smirked."It's called "insurance" Sweetheart.Put it in the lake and you'll be fine" I told her then walked away and headed back home.

                                                   BedRoom

I sighed slightly and decided not to wake up (Y/N).I put the small blade to my wrist."Alphonse" (Y/N) mumbled still asleep."Im right here Sweetie" I told her as I made a small cut and let my blood drip into two tiny bowls.I then added the blood from Nina in one and the blood from the vial in the other.

                                                      Reader POV

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up.

                      Al's POV

"Here Kitten drink this" I said as I grabbed the bowl of Tucker's blood and handed it to her."What is it" she asked."It's the blood you need to turn into a neko" I said before bandaging my wrist."Oh" she said nervously.

                                  Reader POV

I looked at the red liquid.I wasn't really too keen on drinking blood.To be honest just the thought made me want to vomit.

                                                       AL's POV

"I know it doesn't seem pleasant or appetizing but its the only way Kitty.Just take a deep breath close your eyes and drink it quickly" I told her."Okay" she said unsurely.She took a deep breath closed her eyes tightly then put the bowl to her lips."How do you feel" I wondered."Tired she said."Lay down then" I said."It should turn you back instantly right " I asked."Im not sure" she said laying down.

                                                        TimeSkip Few Hours Later (3rd Person)

(Y/N)opened her eyes tiredly.She had a sudden craving for cream and fish.She walked into the kitchen and poured some cream."Al" she called unconsciously swishing her tail and tilting her ears.

                                                   AL POV

I walked into the kitchen.I was shocked she was back to being a Neko.I then smirked as I saw her swishing her tail.I slowly walked behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist and rubbed her tail with the other.Her ears stood up surprised.She looked down."My tail" she said smiling."Yup and your cute ears" I said taking one and nibbling on it a bit while stroking her tail making her purr in delight.I smiled "Im glad you're back to normal Kitty.""Me too" she said hugging my neck happily.

                                                  THE END

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT !!!!!