Part 17 Rescue Pt 1

Reader's POV

"Fine I'll try" Envy said I didn't say anything the whole way there.I kept thinking about Aleu.All alone.Scared and afraid.Finally we arrived at an abandoned building.This is where he told me to meet him" Envy said."Lost something have we" said a voice I knew all to well.I turned my head hiding my face with my bangs."Or maybe you just need money"he said to me."Why else why else would a whore like you be here" he asked.I didn't say anything but the hurt showed in my eyes."Fuck off Creep !!! Don't talk to her like that" Ed shouted.I looked at him suprised.I mean I knew he was like a brother to me but I never thought he felt anything towards me.

                                                                               Ed's POV

"Where's the kid you bastard" I said.I had to protect my family.(Y/N)'s not a bad person.I was glad she made Al happy.Now these bastards go and kidnap their daughter.MY NEICE.I wanted to cut him down right then and there.I almost did when he called (Y/N) a whore.I wasn't going to let him talk shit about her or any of us."I sold her to Shou Tucker"he says. "Her new Master."

                                                               AL's POV

My eyes twitched and I felt something in me snap.I immediately attacked (Y/N)'s father while Brother began doing alchemy.

                                                                Meanwhile (Aleus POV)

I laughed and talked to Nina as she braided my hair.I felt happy in a way I couldn't describe.Its the same feeling I get from Mommy and Daddy when their together.                                                                                        

                                                                                 AL's POV

I kept attacking (Y/N) father.I couldn't stop at this point.Brother made the concrete trap him."Where is my daughter" I said."I told you where she is" he said chuckling."with Tucker."I growled and punched him."Where are they" I ask.He looked at me smirking."You would know better than me.You've been there before am I right" he says.

                                                               Reader POV

I clenched my hands into fists.I was getting tired of his "games."

                                                                    AL's POV

"That's it" I said I put the tip of the blade at his neck."I'll ask you one more damn time where are they" I say.

                                                             Readers POV

He looked at me making me look down."What was life like with Tucker" he asked.I winced thinking Tucker about Aleu all alone in his house.Wait...his house.My eyes widened.I turned and ran.

                                                         AL's POV

I looked behind me and saw (Y/N) was running.I growled and looked at Brother."Finish this for good Brother" I said and walked past him following (Y/N).

                                                                   Readers POV

I kept running.My throat burned and and I was panting heavily for air but I didn't care my baby needed me.

                                                  AL's POV

I could tell (Y/N) was getting tired exhuasted.I ran beside her and quickly picked her up then ran faster."Tell me where to go" I said."Tucker's house" she said."Which way" I ask."Which way" I asked.I  never looked down I was too focused on getting to our little girl.I was hoping she was safe.I couldn't imagine what he was doing to her after what (Y/N) told me about how he treated her.