Part 2 Powers Of A Neko

I started to stay calm knowing what would happen if I didnt but I was so scared.I didnt want anyone to get hurt even if they WERE human.I felt my power well up inside me.I screamed as a pack of angry cats surrounded me ready to defend.

                                                              AL's POV

I held (Y/N) close to me as Brother got in front of us.

                                               Readers POV

I panted trying to calm down.The cats readied to attack."Meorw" they said.They was only one thing to do !!! My eyes change to a green color and I begin speaking Neko. (Which would sound like cat to a human.)"GET OUT OFF HERE" I yelled."NOW !!!!" The cats ran off.My eyes returned to normal and I dozed off from using so much energy.

                                                                    AL's POV

I held onto (Y/N) as she dozed off and looked at brother."WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT " he asked. I shrugged and looked back down at (Y/N).

                                                               Reader's POV

I opened my eyes panting my whole body hurt.I let out a small,weak meow."Are you alright (Y/N)" the younger boy asked."It hurts" I said in a tired voice. "Where" he asked."All over" I squeaked trying to stay awake.

                                                                 AL's POV

I hesitantly  pet (Y/N)'s  head hoping she doesnt bite me again."Just rest"I told her. "You've been through a lot.Soon she began to doze off.I sighed in relief.Then me and Brother fell asleep as well.I cuddled (Y/N) as Brother slept on an empty bed.