Part 5 Naughty Kitty !!!

AL's POV

It was now early morning so I headed out to get some food.

                                                     Timeskip

I came back with some food and set in on the desk.(Y/N) opened her eyes sleepily and stretched her back yawning."Morning Kitten" I said petting her ears.

                                                                                  Reader's POV

"Morning Master" I said and began grooming myself."Wheres the kitten" Al said pouring milk in a bowl.As if on cue the kitten scampered out from under the bed and rubbed against Al's legs.I stopped grooming and shoved the kitten away.I stood in front of Al prepared for battle.He chuckled "calm down jealous kitty" he teased putting the bowl of milk down.The kitten walked over and sniffed the bowl but then ran off to play uninterested.

                                                                                         AL POV

l laughed. "Guess she isnt hungry" I said. I sat on the bed and pulled (Y/N) onto my lap petting her ears.She purred loudly putting her fingers in my hair.I stroked her tail and kissed her passionately.She moaned and I took the chance and slipped my tongue in her mouth while still stroking her tail.I moved my other hand to her chest and began massaging her breasts.She began to purr louder. I laid (Y/N) on the bed and took off her clothes. She blushed then used her tail to cover her "parts." "Is my Naughty Kitty shy" I asked in a teasing voice while rubbing her sides.

                                                                               Readers POV

A small mew escaped my lips making me grab my tail and hide my face.

                                                                              AL's POV

I smiled and moved her tail from her face."Dont be shy. I want to hear ALL your sounds" I told her. I moved my hand down to her "kitten" and rubbed it.Her ears lay back in a naughty way.I smirked and rubbed harder."You're such a Naughty Kitty arent you" I teased.She meowed loudly  scratching up the sheets."Master" she  moaned."Hmm" I hummed in response before licking her clitoris.'Master,Master" she moaned over and over again."You taste so sweet" I said and continued licking her "kitten" while pumping fingers into her.

                                                              Readers POV

I blushed at Als' comment slightly  embarrassed."DAMMIT WHY WAS I BEING SO SHY" I hadnt acted like this for a long time.I screamed at the top of my lungs from the pleasure.

                                                                         Al's POV

I pulled my fingers out and looked down at (Y/N) while licking her jucies off my fingers.She watched me blushing and panting heavily.I put my other finger close to her my mouth."Taste yourself" I said."What" she said blushing again.I smiled "Taste yourself" I repeated.I started stroking her tail again."O-okay" she said a little unsurely.Then licked me with her rough catlike tongue.I pulled out a blindfold and tied it around her eyes as I positioned myself at her entrance.

                                                    Reader's POV

"Master what're you doing" I said confused and a little scared.I knew Al wouldnt hurt me but the last time I had been blindfolded was when Tucker had tortured me with knives.I still had scars on my tail.I trembled.

                                                                     AL's POV

"Dont worry.Im not gonna hurt you (Y/N) " I said rubbing her sides to calm her."I-I know it just I was remebering something" she said.Tears started to roll down her cheeks.I took off the blindfold and held her hands."We can stop if you want" I said.