Kyle smirks and grabs my arm, "Your right we should go to sleep, come on let's go Rei you must be tired." I raise a eyebrow at him, what's up with that tone he's using?

"W-Wait!" Ciel says grabbing my other arm. "W-Will you s-s-sleep with me tonight.... I-I don't want to be alone tonight..."

"Hm? Sure." I say shrugging, I look at Kyle. "Is that okay with you?"

Kyle grows a tic mark and grits hit teeth a bit. "A-Actually how about we all sleep together tonight." "Okay, then we should probably get dressed in our nightwear. And I need to get out of this stuffy royal attire." I say as I lift up the fancy robe and gestured to my jewelry.

Ciel nods, I look through Ciel's closet and grab a white shirt, "Hey Ciel I'm borrowing one of your shirts since I don't feel like walking to my room to get one!" I call over to him as I slip off my cloths, lay down my staff, and throw on his shirt.

I pull it down a bit so it covers my bottom and my front. I turn back around to see Kyle and Ciel with blood gushing out of their noses... WAIT WHAT?!

"Oh my god are you guys okay?!" I exclaim as I quickly grab two handkerchiefs and give them each one

I sigh and shake my head at the two goof balls. I turn back around and plop onto the bed, I grab Lillie and hug her into my chest. I look over at the two boys who were wiping their noses, "When your ready you can join me."

They nod their heads and I close my eyes, dosing off with Lillie in my arms.

____Time skip____

The church bells rang and children run around the front of the church.

Kyle sighs as he passes Lillie to me, "Your turn, I've been holding her since morning." I roll my eyes, "It's not like she weighs that much anyway."

I spot Uncle Undertaker from the corner of my eye, "Uncle! Uncle Undertaker!". He looks my way as I run over to him, Lillie in my arms and Kyle following behind me.

"Oh? Now who are these two?" Undertaker asks gesturing to Kyle and Lillie. I smile and pull Kyle into Undertakers line of sight, "This is Kyle, and this is Madam Red, however she is now known as Lillie, my child." Undertaker giggles but stops and looks at Kyle.

"Aren't you a little young?" Kyle's ears turn red, "Its not like that!"

Undertaker raises a eyebrow, "Its Ciel's then?"

"NOOO! Nothing happened! That's impossible anyway!!" Kyle shouts shaking Undertaker back and forth.

Undertaker irrupt's in a fit of laughter and walks over to me when it starts to die down. He grabs Lillie and lifts her up in his arms, "So this is what happened to Madam Reds soul, I was wondering where that went..."