Seven

Jungkook pov:

I walk into my house, and see my parents sitting on the couch, looking at me weird.

"Jungkook, me and your father want  to talk to you," my mom said, with a disappointed look on her face.

I sat next to her, not knowing what she and my dad are upset about.

"Well, what's on your mind?"

"Why have you been hanging out with Jimin so often, and not Taehyung? It breaks my heart that Tae calls me, and asks if you guys can hang out for a bit, but I have to say no because your with Jimin."

I froze for a bit, I had no idea that Tae has been calling my mom instead of me.

"Because.... well.... Jimin helps me with my homework and stuff."

"Taehyung can help with those too."

"No he cant! Everytime I go over to his house for help, he just forgets about it, and we just end up playing video games instead!" I didn't mean to yell....

"Jungkook! That's why your grades are so low. This exactly why I should have sighed you up for Saturday school..."

"Don't you even dare do that! I am 19, I can take care of myself and everything!"

Everything started to turn black. Crap, I thought. My parents are gonna know I am vampire now, but I cant do anything about it..

"J-Jungkook," my mom stuttered with a scared look on her face. 

"What," I say, sounding like I was literally gonna kill my mom and dad.

"Your eyes... they're..... they're red," my dad said, his voice shaking. 

"Is someone scared of there own son?"

"Get the hell the out of our house, and never come back! Spend time with your stupid Jimin friend."

My dad stands right in front me, and I push him as hard as I can causing him to fall to the floor.

"Dont you dare....ever....call my Jimin, stupid...he is the most perfect, handsome, and beautiful boyfriend I have ever had."

"Wait, you guys are dating?!" My mom said with confusion in her voice.

"Yes, and that's why I am moving in with him, and I am quitting school too. Have fun without a son."

I ran out of the house, and start to walk to Jimin's place. As I am walking, my vision starts to come back.

"Did I just..... tell my mom that I am dating Jimin? Or was that a dream..."

Once I arrive at Jimins house, and in front of his door, I just start to cry. My own parents kicked me out of their house. I fell to my knees, crying hard.

"Hey Jungkoo- oh my gosh, are you okay? Whats wrong baby?" Jimin said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"My parents kicked me out...." I whimpered.

"Jungkook that's terrible!"

"Yeah, but.... they didn't tell me."

"What are you talking about?"

"They told my vampire side..."

Jimin gasped. "Did you..... did you bite them?"

"No, but I did hurt my dad, and I told him I was already planning on living with you."

"Aww.. even your vampire side loves me," Jimin said with a cheesy smirk.

"I guess so."

"Come inside, its already getting cold out here."

Jimin lets me inside and we go to his room, sit on his bed, and stare at each other.

"I... have something to tell you, Jungkook."

"Whats up?"

"You know my brother, Jaehyun?"

"Yes"

"He got so dangerous... That my mom and dad had to kill him."

"Jimin..... I am so sorry that it had to happen like this."

"I will be okay, I never liked him anyways."

"I know...."

"I want to take you somewhere," I said with a smirk.

"Where?"

"Its a suprise, love."

We get in Jimins car, and I put a blind fold over his eyes, wanting to do something special.... very special.

I took him to a very beautiful waterfall I found a couple years ago.

I stood in front of him and bent down on one knee.

"Take your blind fold off."

Jimin pov:

I took it off, and was shocked at the sight in front of me..... Jungkook was proposing to me.

"Will you, Park Jimin, marry me, and stay with me for the rest of my life?" Jungkook said with a big smile on his face.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook! Yes!!!! Yes I will marry you!"

He stood up and hugged me, tight.

"I love you, baby boy" I said.

"I love you too, Jimin"

-----------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for the sequel of this 😁

Thank you guys so much for voting💖

The first chapter of the sequel will be up tommrow

Love you all, See yaaa😊