Six (this is the more little intense chapter😂)

Jimin pov:

Unfortunately, a little time has passed, and it was time for Jungkook to leave. I didn't want him to leave at all, I wanted him, all of him.

"Jimin, I have to go now."

"Oh come on... Can't you just stay for a little a bit longer?" I didnt exactly want to tell Jungkook that I needed him, I wanted it to suprise him.

"Um.... I can ask, but you know she's not gonna let me spend the night, right?"

"I know, I just want you to stay a little bit longer, kitten."

Jungkook gets up and walks over to his phone. I watch him as he texts his mom, biting his lip, nervously wondering why I want him to stay longer.

"She says I can stay longer," Jungkook said with a smile.

"Great."

"So... is there a reason why you want me to st--," I interrupt his sentence by pinning him against the wall.

"I want you baby boy."

"Hm.... Beg for me."

I cant believe he just asked me to beg...

"Please kitten, I want you to scream my name when I slam into you. I want to hear you moan with every thrust I do. I want you to place love marks on my hips and chest."

Jungkook licks his lips. "Anything for my Jimin"

He grabs my shirt and pulls it off, and I do the same for him. He grabbed my hips and pinned me on the bed forcefully.

"Who ever said I was gonna let you top?" Jungkook asked, with a smirk

"Psh.... I am older, duh."

"Yeah, but I can make you moan louder."

"Well..... I got nothing, you win, again."

"I always do"

He slides his hand down to my belt and starts undoing it, afterwards, slipping my pants and boxers off.

"You ready? Tell me if it hurts."

"I was born ready, baby boy."

He starts to take off his own clothes.

"Get on all fours, now," Jungkook demanded.

I did what I was told without any hesitation....

"Jungkook!!" I moan loudly as he thrusted into me with out any warning.

"Surprise."

His thrusts start to get deeper and faster.

"Say it Jimin, moan my name."

"B-baby boy," I moan softly.

All of sudden... I felt something in my ass, Jungkook just came in my ass

"Jungkook ahhhhhh"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes, please."

He pulls out slowly making sure not to hurt me, and lays on the bed taking deep breathes. I lay next to him.

"I had fun, Jimin," Jungkook said trying to catch his breath.

"Me too, you are really good at top, maybe I should just be bottom from now on."

"Yeah, your the best at bottom."

"I guess, I am."

Jungkook gets his clothes back on and heads to my front door.

"I will see you at school baby boy," I say, pecking his forehead.

"I love you, Jiminie."

"I love you too, kitten." he walks out and shuts the door, waving at me cutely through the window.

----------------------------------------------
I might be making a part 2 to this where Jimin and Jungkook get married and have a kid😊👍Anyways, chapter 7 is the last chapter, that will be up soon 😁