Chapter Twenty-Three: I want it all back

Start from the beginning

“Wow, you must have been expecting me.” He joked.

Angel cracked a smile. They both went into Angel’s room and sat on the bed.

“So how did you even get in here?” Angel asked.

“Actually, this girl helped me out. I told her that I was trying to get to you so she pretended the two of us were dating and I was able to get through that way.”

“Nice.” Angel said as she got up to turn off the music.

“No, leave it on. I like the sound of it.”

Angel sat back down without touching the radio.

“Well I said this wouldn’t take long so I’ll just say it. Angel, I miss you. Everything that happened between us was insane. I’m sorry if I hurt you. I love you.”

“I love you too Matt, but you did hurt me. You kissed Valerie. Seeing that broke my heart into pieces. I trusted you and you couldn’t even tell me that you were engaged to her. All of that happened to me at the time after I had finally let my guard down just made me lose it. The truth is I wanted to get even. I thought if I did that I would feel better, but afterwards it made me feel like shit. I hurt not only you but Tina and Alex who didn’t deserve that. I’m so sorry for what I did to you. I know doing something like that to your friend isn’t easy to forgive.”

“It isn’t easy to forgive, but I do. I wasn’t honest with you like I should have been and so I guess I deserved that. I need you to understand that I never kissed Valerie. She kissed me. She was trying to make something work with us but I didn’t want that. Their was something else I wanted.”

“What?”

“I wanted you. I’m glad she and I never got married.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to marry you.”

Matt went in for a kiss and succeeded.

Angel and Matt continued to kiss. I guess you can say they were making up for all of the time they were apart.

Angel took off Matt’s jacket and then took off his shirt. Once his shirt was off showing off his tattoo Angel reached for his pants as they continued to kiss.

“Whoa, you sure you want to do this? Once you get me started I don’t know if I’ll be able to stop.” Matt said getting turned on by Angel’s aggressiveness.

“I’m sure.” Angel assured with a smile on her face.

Once again they kissed as Angel reached for Matt’s belt. She unbuckled his belt and helped him take off his pants. Now that Matt knew Angel was okay with what was going to happen he didn’t hesitate to take off Angel’s clothes. Once they were both only in their underwear they both got under Angel’s blanket. Matt got on top of Angel as Angel took off her bra. Matt watched as she did it and then took off his plaid boxers and thew them. They began to kiss again when all of a sudden the room began to get brighter from the flame of Matt’s boxers catching on fire.

Matt quickly got out of the bed to stop the fire while Angel laughed hard. Matt finally put the fire out and Angel was just enjoying the view of her naked boyfriend. Matt began to pose for her.

“Like what you see don’t you?” He joked.

“Oh yeah.” Angel said with a smile.

“I like what I see too.” Matt said.

Angel reached down to take off her panties and then threw them at him.

“Had to make sure they didn’t catch on fire.” She joked.