Chapter 4 The Animals

I'm so, so sorry that I haven't been updating my stories I just got my iPad back from the repair shop five days ago and the internet wasn't working. So I have created this chapter to say sorry.

~Hiccup~

As I leaned back from the girls ear, my hand still holding her chin up I looked at her studying her features and how that dress and boots suit her very well. As I studied her features my eyes found there way to hers, as my eyes laid upon her crystal ocean blue eyes I smiled ,for over 2 years I forgot what it feels like to smile, but however that was interrupted by an irritating Jorgensen. Snotlout.

"HICCUP THE WEAPON STORE IS ON FIRE AND THE FO-."

As Snotlout paused I saw him looking at the girl in front off me. I could feel her eyes on me when I moved and stood in front of Snotlout, who kept on trying to look at her. I heard Snotlout sigh dreamily at her, and as fast as lightning bolted to her and took her hand in his. I could tell she was scared by the way she looked at him then me, Snotlout kept on trying to kiss her and she tried to get out of his grip. I've had enough, I walked over to them and pushed Snotlout away from her.

"Hey, why did you push me away from her, she clearly wanted 'this' all over her"said Snotlout while referring to the word this.

"Leave now" I said with a firm and scary voice.

~Astrid~

"Leave now" He said with a firm and scary voice.

As he said that I felt a shiver go through me at his sudden expression towards him. The guy in front of him looked shock but scared all at the same time. The guy left leaving me alone with Hiccup I think that was his name. Hiccup took a deep breath before turning around and looking back at me.

"Follow me" he demanded as he walked towards the big doors.

I followed him to the doors where he pushed it open. He began to walk down the stone steps to a building which looks like a arena. We walked into the arena, my eyes widened at what was In front of me. It was a dragon.

"You will be getting your own dragon" I heard Hiccup say to me as he went over to one of the cages and opened them letting the dragons fly out.