Chapter 3 The Village

~Villager~

As I picked the girl up we rushed to the village and to Gothi, as we arrived we saw Gothi we ran up to her.

"Gothi can you help her"I asked with pleading eyes.

She nodded and we made our way to her house. As we entered it I layer the girl on the bed and raced out and made my way to the great hall. I entered the hall and saw him talking to some people, I reached I'm and cleared my throat.

"Hmm yes Sven"he asked while turning to me.

"Me and the troupe were out scouting and we ran into the monster and a girl. She had been badly injured and she's with Gothi now."

"Alright after she wakes up bring her here ok"he asked as he walked over to the fire.

I nodded my head and left to Gothis house.

~Astrid~

My eyelids began to flutter open, as they did my vision was a bit blurry. After some time my eyes focused and I looked around and saw that I wasn't where I last was. I heard the door open and in came a blonde haired boy and a girl that looked around 80, they came over to my side.

"Good your awake."

"What happened"I asked shyly.

"I'll tell you later. But for now get changed I want you to meet someone"he said.

After that last remark they left and I got up and changed into a beer maiden dress and Black leather boots(pic above) I exited and I saw the 2 people waiting.

"You look amazing come on"he said while I nodded.

After a few minutes we arrived at a great big stone building, as we entered I saw a boy looking at the fire that's in the middle.

"Sir I brought her"he said.

"Good you may leave."

As he left it was just me and him, after a couple of minutes he turned around and I was met with dark forest green eyes. After a while he moved closer and lifted my chin up and leaned closer until his breath hit my skin, he spoke.

"My name is Hiccup the cheif herr" he whispered making my skin tickle.