Change

"YOUNG BAKUGO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUNG MIDORIYA??!!!"

Oh shit. Fuck.

I slowly looked up and see All Might in his skinny form. What can I say to the number one hero?

'Oh, hello All Might, didn't mean to fucking bother your protege, I just called him in the middle of the night after curfew, fucking dragged him to a secluded location, beat the shit out of him and now accidentally...in this position...on top of Deku...between his legs...?' wink wink?

Maybe I should just slap the nerd right now to make the situation better? Will it become better? Well, no way in hell am I going to be expelled for indecency. I'm fucking KING OF EXPLODOKILLS!

"Young Bakugou, you are mumbling...", All Might finally said.

"What?"

"You're mumbling like Young Midoriya..."

"No I'm not." Denying it like the champ I am.

"Yes... you were." All Might sighed in defeat. "And I believe you, okay?, Young Bakugou. But I'm not sure if Aizawa-sensei will let you both of the hook this time...so, ahem, can you please get off of.... Young Midoriya..." All Might nervously said.

"Fuck..." I scrambled away from Deku.

___________________________________________________

"I can't believe you both have the energy for this!!", Aizawa, Eraserhead's voice echoed inside Recovery Girl's empty clinic.

I was kneeling on the white tiles, Aizawa's scarf around me tight.

All Might and Aizawa-sensei were standing in front of me. All Might looked concerned and a bit disappointed. Aizawa looked like I just made his life hell.

I sighed, thinking which hero school would I go after getting expelled from UA. My old hag has been betting on me that I'll get either suspended or expelled in my first year in UA. She fucking called it!

I looked over my shoulder seeing Deku lying in one of the beds. That idiot sleeping soundly not knowing the deep shit that was going on. Well, if I'm going to get expelled I'll just top the other school while Deku tops at UA. Haha. It seems I really do like being Deku's rival.

I smiled at the thought.

It seemed I was making an evil smile that kills puppies since Aizawa and All Might just stared at me with a combined look of shock, confusion and dread.

"What?", raising an eyebrow.

"Bakugou, are you taking this seriously? You break curfew and had a fight with one of your classmates and was found in a...situation..if the higher ups weigh your hero potential with these actions, you and Midoriya might be expelled." Aizawa becoming irritated.

"WHAT?!"

"So that's why take this seriously. I know you don't want to lose your chance in UA, but-"

"I fucking don't care about me! The nerd didn't do anything wrong!", I interrupted.

"What?", Aizawa a little shocked.

"What?"

"You're more concerned about Midoriya?"

"I didn't fucking say that."

"That's what I heard." Aizawa tilted his head.

"I didn't say that! Don't put words in my mouth. You shit."

"Language, Young Bakugou.", All Might reprimanded.

"Sure, All Might.", I rolled my eyes.

"About Midoriya's case..." Aizawa started the conversation again.