16. Wishing for you

It took a few days but the Akatsuki finally made it back to the base. Hana forced me to carry her the entire time because I tried to leave her behind. I tried to tell her that it was Umi's idea but she was still sad about it. I would never purposefully leave Hana, I couldn't handle the solitude. Umi just made it seem like it was the only option, as is Hana was going to die. But then I remembered that I wasn't the only one protecting her. If it came to it the others would happily protect her, well maybe not Kakuzu or Zetsu but probably the others. I noticed that Hidan kept looking at me. "Are you OK?", you ask him. He nods and averts his eyes. Hana giggles and I just raise my eyebrow. They had both been acting weird this last couple of days. Hana was always giggling, smirking and insanely smiling. While Hidan had been very quite and shy. Like what the actually shit Hidan, get your shit together.

We finally got back and let Pein open the entrance. We all walked inside and then disappeared into our rooms. As soon as I go inside I collapsed on my bed. Hana just jumped up and down on it. "Come on get up! lets go and do something!", she exclaims. "I'm so tired". "Come on, stop being lazy". She didn't get a response this time because I had fallen asleep. Hana grunted in annoyance, her face lit up when she came up with an idea. She summoned Tsume and gave him an evil smirk. "What do you want me to do?", he asks. "Can you carry (Y/n)?". He nods and proceeds to pick you up.

A few minutes later Hana and Tsume exit the room with a sleeping (Y/n). "What are you two doing?", Kisame asks. "We're gonna drop (Y/n) in the lake", Hana smirks. Kisame chuckles. "Well good luck with that". The two walk out of the hideout and down to the lake.

Ten minutes later they return to the hideout with a soaking wet (Y/n). Everyone stares at you as you walk in. "What happened to you?", Itachi asks. You didn't even bother to answer you just glared at the girl and tiger who trailed behind you. "Why does it smell like fish?", Kisame asks. "I think there are a couple in my bra", you say bluntly. You reach in there and pull a fish from in between your breasts. Hana cracks up laughing and you throw it at her. "What am I going to wear now Hana?", you ask her. "How about the clothing that Umi bought you". I roll my eyes and walk into my room.

When I was at Umi's house she bought you some clothes. She heard that you didn't have much so she bought you some clothes. You were happy that she didn't get you anything too girly. There was a pair of ripped black jeans and an oversized grey hoodie. You had a shower and then put the clothes on. You were surprised when you looked in the mirror, for the first time you looked cute. You dried your hair and then brushed it. When you were ready you walked out of the room with a bag full of fish you had caught in your bra. As soon as you left your room everyone's eyes were on you. "What's in the bag?", Kisame asks. "Fish". "How many?". "There's like 12, does anyone want them?", you ask. Kisame takes the bag from you and walks away.

You look around the room and notice that no one will make eye contact with you, except Hana. She just evilly smirks at me. "Cute Sis", she giggles. I blush and avert my eyes. "S-shut up". "Did you just stutter?", she asks. I don't even bother answering her. You eyes meet with Hidan's magenta ones, you quickly look away and so does he. You walk into the kitchen to make something to eat.

Hidan's POV

(Y/n) looked so cute. I mean I had never seen her looking this way and it made me even more attracted to her. When our eyes met my face heated up. She walked into the kitchen leaving the living room in silence. Hana gave me a mischievous smirk. "So when are you going to ask out my sister?", she asks. Everyone in the rooms eyes widen and they turn their attention to Hidan.
"W-what are you talking about?", I stutter. "Just ask her out, she will say yes". "I don't like her". "Yes you do", the other Akatsuki say in sync. "No we are just friends". "We see the way you look at her, you're in love with her", Kakuzu says. "Yeah un, just tell her", Deidara adds. "I don't like her". "She can't wait forever you know", Sasori adds. "They are right, just tell her", Konan says. "I said I don't fucking like her!", I yell suddenly. Everyone looks at me with wide eyes, they had seen me angry but never this angry. I storm out of the hideout, I just couldn't deal with those assholes right now. I wouldn't admit it, I knew I liked her its just... I can't tell her.