3. Festival vibes

I woke up to the sound of Hana's voice. "Hey come on sis wake up", she said, shaking your shoulder. You groan and roll over only to be suffocated by fur. Kuro was sleeping soundly next to you. "Sis we have to get up, today is the festival". I sigh and sit up, pushing the large black paw off me. "Come on we have to get ready!". "Sure what ever, but I have to ask Pein first", I say. Hana frowns and sits next to me on the bed. "What if he says no?", she asked in a concerned voice. "Then I will get Kuro to take you". "Can he come anyway?". "Sure". I get up and change, then leave the room walking towards Leader-sama's office. I knock on the door and wait for a response. "Come in", calls a voice inside. I open the door and close it behind me. "What do you need?', Pein asks in his usual monotone voice. I take a deep breath before I speak. "There is a festival in a nearby village, I wanted to know if it was possible for me to take Hana or if you needed me for a mission". He nods his head, processing the information. "You may go, but don't draw attention to yourself". I smile and nod, quickly bowing before exiting the room. Hana was waiting in the hallway for me, her arms folded as she lent up against the stone wall. "What did he say?", she asked, showing no emotion. "We can go". Her face lit up and she hugged me. "Yayaya I can't wait!", she giggled. I smiled down at her, ruffling her hair. Kuro comes out of the room, his black fur shining in the light. "Hana said she wants me to come", he says. I nod and and pet his head causing him to purr. There was a sudden scream, I turned and saw Tobi shaking violently pointing at Kuro. "Ahhh there's a big cat, Tobi is scared!", he screamed. Most of the other Akatsuki came out of their rooms to see exactly what Tobi was yelling about. They didn't even say anything, just looked at me. "This is Kuro, my summoning", you say. The others nod and return to their rooms, Tobi approaches. "Is he nice?", Tobi asks. You smirked and looked down at Kuro. "Yeah but he can be a real ass sometimes", you giggle. Tobi comes closer to you and pets Kuro on the head. Tobi smiled behind his mask and began rubbing Kuro's belly. "Kuro can you change into your human form, people will freak when they see a panther walking freely around town". He nods his large head, there is a sudden puff of smoke and a black haired man stands in the place of the feline. "Where did the kitty go?", Tobi asks, looking around the room. I sigh and mentally head butt the wall. "Tobi he used a transformation jutsu". He nod his head and goes to pat the man, who purrs due to the affection. Deidara walked out of the room and his eyes widened when he saw Tobi petting the human Kuro's hair. "Didn't know you liked boys Tobi, un", he chuckled. "No Deidara-senpai, this is (Y/n)-chan's summoning, Kuro". "And Tobi doesn't like boys, Tobi likes girls". I raise an eyebrow at the pair and turn to walk back to my room. I was almost to the door when someone walks in front of me. I look up and see Deidara leaning up against the wall with lustful eyes. "Hey", he said in a deep voice. You were internally laughing your ass off but you wanted to see what he would do. "Hi", you say sweetly. "Do you have a map? Because I'm getting lost in your eyes". 'Wow, never heard that one before, points for originality", you giggle. He still doesn't move and so he hits you with another one. "If being sexy was a crime you would be guilty as charged", he smirked. You were so amused by this. "Have you even hit puberty yet?", you ask with a cheeky grin on your face. Kisame, Kakuzu and Hidan were watching this failed flirting attempt and laughed at your comment. Deidara blushed and looked at his feet. "Aw your blushing, so cute", you cooed. Deidara's face if possible would've gotten redder. You lent up and whispered in his ear using your sexy voice. "Nice try". You saw his entire body tense and you looked down. "Oh so you have hit puberty", you giggled. Deidara blushed even redder and ran off to his room to "Calm himself down". Hana looked at you with a disappointed look. "What?", you ask. "Can you stop doing that, its so mean", she growled. "Why should I, he's the one who tried flirting with me". She shakes her head disapproving, then grabs your wrist dragging you into your room. "Lets get ready, we want plenty of time at the festival". I sigh but agree, it is getting late and we want to get there in time to eat and watch the fireworks.

You came out of your room with Hana, both of you wearing Yukata. Yours was black and decorated with Sakura blossoms, Hana's was the same except white. You noticed the boys stare at you as you walked past, you did apologize to Deidara after what you did. Hana had forced you to do it, even though she was younger you tended to listen to her. I slung my scythe over my back and was about to walk out when Hana stopped me. "The scythe stays here", he demanded. "What why?", you ask. "Your gonna ruin the festival if you go around chopping off heads". You sigh but shake your head. "No, what if someone comes and attacks us, I will need it to defend", you say trying to bargain. Hana pulls out a kunai and hands it to you. "Here you can defend us with this and you are perfectly capable to fight with out your scythe, you just prefer it". You nod and leave your scythe in your room.  It was a ten minute walk to the village but it was all worth it. Kuro had come as well in his human form, drawing a lot of attention from the girls. You did notice a lot of men staring hungrily at you, burning a hole the back of your skull with their gaze. You were swearing under your breath about how you were going to sacrifice them all to Jashin when Hana punched you. You glared down her but softened your gaze. "You need to calm down, there is no point getting angry", Hana says. You knew she was right, these men were just an obstacle that could easily be ignored do you decided to do so. The three of you ate dinner and then munched on dangos and candy as you watched the fireworks. You had always loved fireworks, as a little girl you used to watch them with your mother. They reminded you of her, but you didn't remember much only that she had the same (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes as you. Also that she was a Jashinist, you knew she was alive, like you she was immortal. But where exactly was she? You were knocked out of your trance by Hana. "Hey Sis you've been zoning out for a while and the fireworks are over". I nod and get up, not bothering to say a word. I noticed a wanted criminal so I caught him and we went to the collection office before were returned to the base. Hana was scowling at you, your Yukata was covered in blood. "Why did you have to stop to collect a bounty?", she complained as you walked into the base. "Well I wanted some extra money". "Next time you better be more careful, if you mess them up to bad they won't be able to recognize them", she lectures. "Yeah yeah I know, now brush your teeth before you sleep, you ate like 20 dangos". "Are you gonna brush yours, you ate like 60". "I always brush my teeth baka". She rolled her eyes and went to go and brush her teeth. "For Jashin's sake, I thought I was safe from the teenage attitude but shes got it now". You heard a chuckle from the other side other room. You looked up and saw the other Jashinist sitting on the couch. You went and sat next to him, relaxing against it. "Good job denying the annoying fucking blonde", he chuckled. "You wouldn't believe how many times I've done that", you giggle. He smiled at you as he got up. "Well I'm gonna go to sleep, see ya round", he said, stretching his arms in the air. "G'night". You get up and shower, then slip into bed in between Hana and Kuro. Kuro now back in his original form, purring in his sleep. You place a kiss on Hana's forehead and fall asleep.

I haven't planned this story out yet so its a bit messy at the moment. I kinda have an idea what will happen but I'm just trynna think of things to happen in between. Vote and follow me fore more. Thank ya XD