12. Is this a dream?

Everyone in the Akatsuki woke up and sat around waiting for the others. "Damn it when is (Y/n) going to wake up?!", Deidara complained. Kuro transformed into his human form and gave the others a sad look. "Its better if she stays asleep", he said while picking her up bridal style. He looked down at Hana who's eyes were watery, Tsume was in his human from hugging her tightly. "The place where she lost everything is nearby, I don't think she would take it very well". The others nodded and continued to walk down the dirt path. Kuro looked down at the sleeping girl, all his memories of her pain and suffering coming back to him. She hated herself after she lost them, she hated everything. Last time they were in the area (y/n) tried to commit suicide, but because she was immortal it didn't work. She would randomly stab herself and find ways that could kill her but none worked. Kuro sighed and held (Y/n) close to his chest.

Hidan looked over at (Y/n). It pained him knowing everything that she had been through. She didn't deserve any of it yet she was given it all. She lost everything, all she had left was Hana. He looked back at her and gave her a gentle smile which she happily returned. Her hand was linked with Tsume's, both of them trying to push the sadness away. I admired their bravery, they were so young yet so strong.

They had walked for a few hours and were all surprised by (Y/n) talking in her sleep. "No... Haruka please don't die... You need to be there for Hana... Please don't leave me alone...", she whimpered. The tears Hana was trying to hold back came flooding out. Even though (Y/n) was asleep she could sense that she was close to the place where it happened. Suddenly (Y/n)'s eyes snapped open. "Why are we here?", she asks. "This is the route we are taking", Kuro replies. (Y/n) gets up and walks beside Kuro, her eyes never leaving the ground. Without realizing it she pulled a kunai from her bag and stabbed it into her abdomen. Hana pulled it out and tucked it in her pocket.

I looked down at Hana once she pulled the kunai from my stomach and noticed that she had been crying. I opened my arms to her and she hugged me. I picked her up and let her rest her head on my shoulder. I gently rubbed her back humming the tune her mother used to sing, slowly lulling her to sleep. Hana's mouth hung open letting drool hang out of her mouth. "I wish your mother could see you now", I whisper. Hidan walked behind me, watching my every move. He didn't want it to seem creepy he was just trying to be protective. He saw Hana's eyes open and she smiled back at him. He looked away and tried to act natural, rubbing the back of his neck.

An hour of travel later they reached a village. Hana was awake so I let her walk, she left me to walk beside Deidara, who was ranting about his art. I looked around the village and noticed that no one was really walking around, it looked so abandoned. I continued to walk but stopped when I felt something pull at my dress. I looked down and saw a small red haired girl looking up at me. "What can I do for you sweetie?", I ask. "Are you a princess?", she asks. I blush and giggle. "No I'm not". The girl looks down at her feet nervously. "Why would you think that?", I ask. "My Mom says that there was a princess who saved her, she said she had (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and wielded a three bladed scythe. I thought for a second trying to process the information. I fit that description perfectly, I noticed that all the others had stopped to look at what was happening. I was snapped out of my thought by the voice of a distressed woman. I looked over and saw a tall red haired woman. "I'm so sorry Miss", she bowed. "Come along, Hina", she added dragging the little girl by the hand.I recognize her, that face is so familiar. And the name Hina, I've heard it somewhere before, but where? No it can't be, it can't be them. Is this a dream? "Hina and Umi?", I stutter, my eyes threatening to release salty tears. The woman turned around, her eyes widened as she noticed me. "(Y-y/n)". We ran at each other and hugged both of us letting fat tears roll down our cheeks. "I though you died", she sobbed. "I can't die Baka and I thought you were dead", I cried. Soon people began to exit their houses, many of them were women I knew. I had never hugged or cried this much in my entire life.

There were over 30 of them living here in this village. I was so happy that I got to see them all again. Pein approached me, resting his hand on my shoulder. "The next part of the mission isn't important, you may stay here for a couple of days if you wish too". I nod my head thanking him. "I will be taking Konan and Zetsu with me, the others will stay here as well". "OK I will make sure that they stay out of trouble". He gives me a small smile and gets ready to leave.

Timeskip

It has been an hour and we have all settled down. I stood in front of the Akatsuki with a big smile on my face. "Why are you so happy, un?", Deidara asks. "Well I just found out that I didn't lose everything". "Anyway why are we here?", Kisame asks.  I give them an insane smile making them all really uncomfortable. "In this village there are going to be a few rules", I say. "Like what?". "No blowing stuff up, No turning people into puppets, No absorbing people's chakra, No taking anyone's hearts, No putting people under genjutsu, No sacrifices, So basically don't harm or kill anyone". "What makes you think we will listen?", Sasori asks. "I haven't shown you yet but I can grow back body parts and its pretty disgusting, do you want a demonstration?". They all shake their heads. "Good now go and do whatever just as long as you follow the rules we will be fine". I walk away only to be met by Umi. She rests her arm around my shoulder, a mischievous smile on her face. "So have got a boyfriend yet?", she asks. I blush and shake my head. He giggles. "So which one is it, is it the one with silver hair cause I see the way you look at him?". "What!? no I don't like him", I say, trying and failing to hide my blush. "Sure you don't". "I'm being serious, I don't". Umi winks at me. Damn it I think she's catching on!

Hello there, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I wrote it on my birthday!!!! Yayayayaa today is the day I was born WWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOO. The video above is the opening to an Anime called Himouto! Umaru-chan and I just finished watching it. I loved it so if want to then you should check it out. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD