"What are you good at?" Nash joined in as I shrugged. "I don't know. I want to make my own shoe line or clothing line"

"Your good with Kids" Nash said as I shrugged. "I could become a pediatrician."

"Yeah. I am good with kids"

"Yeah I gues-"

"Jo! You did not!" Nash cut me off, letting me see the pic I post on instagram of Hayes. "I surely did" I smiled in victory. "Hayes is really going to kill you"

I laughed. "I'll be ready to fight back!"

"Oh my goodness and you got Skylynn as the pic credit" Momma Elizabeth laughed.

We saw Hayes come in the kitchen with what I drew on his face. Nash was the first one to snicker. "What?" Hayes, looked at all four of us.

"Nothing" Nash smiled. Hayes Shrugged and went in the fridge. "Hey when are we suppose to go back to L.A.?" Hayes asked Nash.

Nash burst out laughing, while I laughed with him. "What?" Hayes said and we laughed again.

"Mom?" Hayes looked at Momma Elizabeth and she couldn't do anything but laugh. Skylynn was laughing too.

"What is so freaking funny?" He asked. Momma Elizabeth just laughed. "Go in the bathroom" We shrug and went upstairs to the bathroom.

"WHO DID THIS?!" We heard him yell and we still was laughing.

He came back down stairs and looked dead at me and I laughed. "I thought it would be funny" I shrugged smiling. He started coming towards me as I ran to the backyard. He was following behind me, running.

He tackled me where we both fell. He started tickling me and he knew I was ticklish.

"Stop! Hayes stop you know I'm ticklish!" I continued to laugh while he tickled me.

"No! You'll pay" He continued, while he tickled me.

"Hayes stop!"

He didn't but I pushed him off of me. He groaned when his bare back hit the ground. "Haha" I stuck my tongue out at him and he kicked me where I fell down.

"Okay! We're even" I groaned at him. "Yeah, were even now"

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I decided for Lessie to come and see me and Hayes race. What I meant by race was ride on the dirtbirke. He had his and I used Nashs.

"Please don't hurt yourself you two" Lessie spoke up and I awwed. "You care about us?"

"Yeah, you I care about... him.... I don't care about because I don't know him like that"

Hayes put his hand on his chest and looked offended. "Well Damn, I'm chop liver"

We laughed as he said that. "Your still my A1 boy" I shoved him as he laughed.

"Okay" He nodded. We hopped on the Dirtbike, and put on the goggles and helmet. Lessie got in front of us and we crunk up the bikes, revving the engines.

Lessie threw her arms up, we started revving the engines. She threw them down and we took off. Hayes was infront of me.

He had a fast take off as always but he knows that I come back faster than him. He did a freestyle on the mound and landed good.

It was my turn and I did one too. I landed pretty good also. After that we were neck and neck. I looked over at him and he was inching also.

But I obviously got in the lead and got a freestyle on the mound. When I came back down, I landed good but my hand slipped off the handle bars and I fell off tumbling.

I groaned, feeling myself hurting. "SHIT!" I took off the helmet. Hayes got off his Bike and Lessie came towards me.

"Oh my god! Are you okay!!" Lessie yelled, bending down towards me while Hayes did the same.

"Yes I'm fine" I got up, but I fell when my Ankle started aching. "Oww my Ankle" I stated, feeling on it.

"Come on, let's get you back to the house" Hayes Lifted me up, carrying me.

😕😕😢😢😢

"There you go, it should go down. You just bruised it a little" Momma Elizabeth smiled, giving me an ice pack, while Hayes let me rest my left leg on him.

"Thanks momma" I smiled as she chuckles, "Your welcome Jo" She walks out. "See I told you not to do that freestyle. That shit is way to dangerous" Hayes stated as I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"I know"

"Well, then next time you'll listen or there won't be a next time" I scoffed, folding my arms.

"Shut up Hayes"

He laughs shaking his head. "I'm serious Jo. Anyways you want some pizza? I'll order your favorite with pineapple on it"  He smiles. "Sur-"

"Aww, you two are so cute!" Lessie cooes over us. "Were just friends Les" I said and she hums. "Okay" she looked at both of us.

"He has a girlfriend" I stated. "Yeah" Hayes agreed with me.

"Mmhmm, I'll believe that"

"When are we going-" I was cut off when I seen momma Elizabeth with Mom. She looked like she was pissed.

I rolled my eyes. "Can we talk in private?" Mom asked, with her arms folded. "Sure, will give you two privacy"

Lessie, and Momma Elizabeth left out. Hayes looked at me in unsure way. I smiled, nodding for him to go. He nods, getting up and setting my leg on the chair.

She sighs, shaking her hand. "Jo, I have no time for your foolishness. What the hell were you doing? I told  you to stop acting like this! Look what you did!" she practically screamed, gesturing to my foot.

"It's nothing but a bruise Ma!" I yelled. "Girl! Don't you yell at me! You get your shoes on and get in that damn car! You and Lessie"

"But ma!"

"No fucking buts go ahead!" She pointed, behind her. She leaves out and I sigh. "You okay?" I heard Lessie come in behind Hayes.

"No, come on Les" I stood up, with her helping. "I'll check up on you okay" Hayes gave me a hug as I sighed hugging him back.

😢😢😢😢😢😢

"MA YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME! I'M ALWAYS LESSER THAN THE REST OF THEM!" I screamed, tears falling down my face.

I never cried when stuff didn't matter but I guess being a girl have some costs coming to it.

"I Don't!"

"YOU DO MA!"

She rolled her eyes. "You know what Jo I'm sick and tired of that nasty ass attitude! You are a careless child!" She left out, slamming my door shut. 

I sat there and Cry on my bed. I heard a knock on the window. I didn't answer it, instead I just sat on my bed crying.

There was another knock on the window. I went over to my window to see Hayes.

I lifted it up, walking away from the window. "No my jojo is crying" He came towards me and gave me a hug.

I cried on his shoulder and he kissed my hair, hugging me.

A/N: I've actually been working on this chap for about 2 and a half days cause I was lazy trying to finish it.

But hopefully you guys liked and love ya princesses💖❤❤❤