Fixing Friends = More Problems

You slid the picture into your top drawer to investigate later and then took out another Oreo Bar™ to eat. Kevin was awake and eating his food while your fish were playfully swimming in and out of their aquarium decorations. As you looked over to Ennard, you forcefully held back a laugh at how he was sleeping. The animatronic's bottom half was on the bed while his front half was laying on the floor! He let out a loud snore and then moved in his sleep, which caused the rest of him to slide off of the bed. He didn't even wake up when his bottom half collided with the ground! "Geez... He's a heavy sleeper." You quietly said. You took the blanket and placed it over the animatronic clown's sleeping form and then looked under your bed for your laptop. Grabbing your electronic device, you took it and sat at your little desk as well as powered it on, which revealed the time. "6:00 already? Man, time does race by... Maybe I should wake up Ennard..." You said. You got out of your chair and then reached down to shake his shoulder, but then changed your mind. "Hmm... I think I need to get a quick bath first."

You finished eating your Oreo Bar® and then walked to your bathroom, switching on the light. You ran some warm water as you grabbed a towel from your bathroom cabinet and then began to get undressed. You had already changed into your day clothes, so you just sat them on the toilet top with your towel to change into when you finished bathing.

A relaxed sigh escaped your lips as you laid back in the warm water- It made you want to go back to sleep. But you had to bathe. Taking a bottle of shampoo from the bathtub side, you put some of the nice scented wash in your hand and began washing your hair. You rinsed it out a few minutes later and then washed your hair with conditioner, as well as washing it out, too. Your bath water was now blotched with bubbles, making the bathroom smell amazing. The wonderful smell drifted through the opened bathroom door and into your room, which woke up a certain someone.

Ennard blinked his eyes repeatedly as he adjusted to the light bean that was cascading from the bathroom light and into his pale blue eyes. Then, a wonderful aroma made him get to his feet. Like the beam that had woke him, the glorious smell was also coming from the bathroom. Ennard walked towards the opened door and then peeked inside. He jumped as he saw his reflection in the large, bathroom mirror, thinking it was another animatronic. The robotic clown studied his appearance, and even waved his hand to be sure it was actually him that he was looking at. He never really knew what he looked like- but now, he was shocked. No wonder people screamed and ran away when they saw him...

...He was a...nightmare...

Ennard lowered his head in shame and then thought of you. Why didn't you run away from him? Yes, you were nervous when you first actually came in contact with him, but...you never ran away... In fact, you spend a lot of time with him.

You excepted him- not caring about the way he looked...

The swishing of water crashed Ennard's train of thought, making him look towards the bathtub. He then stiffened in shock as he saw you step out of the tub- dripping wet and naked! You turned around and nearly had a heart attack when you saw the animatronic. "E-ENNARD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! I'M NAKED!" (Naked and Afraid much?😂) You yelled as you quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around your body. Ennard screeched in apology and then scrambled out of the bathroom, hitting his shoulder on the doorway in the process. You heard him hiss in pain as he fell and collided with the floor. You rushed out to him to see if he was ok. "Oh, no! I-I'm sorry, Ennard, I didn't mean to scare you! Hold on, ok?" You said as he got to his feet. You ran back into the bathroom, quickly dried yourself and sloppily got dressed. You then ran back out to Ennard, who was now holding his shoulder joint. "Are you ok?" You asked as you took his hand away from his shoulder. You gently moved his arm some, only to be met with the animatronic hissing in pain once more. "S-sorry... Ok, I think we need to go see Baby. She'll know what to do about your arm." You insisted as you ran over to your drawers and pulled out a soft, orange scarf. You ran back over to Ennard and made him sit down on the bed so you could tend to his shoulder. The best you could do was place his injured arm on the scarf and tie the front of the warm clothing around his neck, making it sort of like a cast. He crooned thankfully and then allowed you to lead him out the door and into Ballora's Gallery.