Cherry: Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Brad's fingers loosened around her lips, enough that she could whimper, "I don't want you to stop, Daddy."

Suddenly, the heavy scent of garbage hit her nose. It made her think of breaking up with the guy she'd fucked before Brad. He'd called her a cum dumpster. She'd been so hurt at the time, but now her pussy throbbed, sucking Brad and Phil deep inside.

"I'm your cum dumpster, Daddy."

Brad covered her nose and mouth, and the aroma of guitar strings replaced the smell of trash. She still wanted to be their cum dumpster, though. She wanted to feel that sticky stuff inside her cunt. She wanted to watch it drip, hot and white, down her inner thighs. She wanted them to release torrents across her bare tits, then rub it in like lotion.

The fantasy of feeling their hot jizz all over her skin helped to dispel the pain of two huge cocks. This was inhuman, this treatment. No pussy was built to take two cocks at once, and the force and measure of their thrusts lifted her almost off the ground. Only her toes lingered as she stood like a ballerina on the strength of their erections.

"How's that?" Phil growled.

She couldn't answer. In a way, she felt separate from her body, floating above the scene with only the most tenuous grasp on her physical form. What did that mean? Were they hurting her? Sending her to heaven?

All at once, Cherry released the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She tumbled down from heaven, like the devil falling from grace, and landed on two thick skewers in the dark, aching chasm of hell.

"Oh my god!" Her voice was not her own. Her overextended pussy cried out through her mouth.

She clawed at Phil's chest, sliding down his skin because her hands were still slippery with lube. Two cocks throbbed where only one should fit. She tried to kick her feet, but the men wouldn't let her off this ride. They gripped her hips, her ass, her shoulders, her tits. She couldn't tell whose hands were where, and they seemed to be moving constantly. Were there only four, or had a few more guys joined the party?

"Shh... let Daddy fuck you," Phil growled in her ear. "Daddy and Braddy."

They both laughed, their faces so close to hers they eclipsed the light of the moon. Everything was so dark that Cherry started feeling claustrophobic. Claustrophobic and stretched so wide she wondered how her body would ever return to normal.

And then Brad began a retreat, tugging his dick across Phil's. The motion felt gritty and tough, like their erections had become one inside her pussy, and he had to extricate himself not only from Cherry, but from Phil as well. She could feel their every move. Her cells had practically bonded to theirs.

She remained pinned between them, warm and wet and oh so willing.

When Brad's mushroom head popped out of her pussy, she fell against Phil's chest. He held her, consoling, like he recognized her deep loss. To her surprise, when Brad's dick was gone her cunt slowly closed around Phil's, like a Venus Fly Trap consuming its prey. Vagina Dentata. She'd finish him off in no time.

A wet slap coated her ass crack. She turned her head. Phil had a hold on the rest of her body, crushing her bare tits to his chest. Behind her, Brad used his dickhead to slather lube across her asshole. She couldn't get over how soft his skin felt against her slippery pucker. He'd tried this so many time before, but if she was honest, she never really wanted it then. She'd closed up shop, squeezed her asshole tight, wouldn't let him in.

But everything was different, now. She didn't know why, but she wanted Brad in her ass every bit as much as she wanted Phil in her cunt. He moved in her, not too fast. Her flesh tightened and her muscles clenched. She could feel her asshole begging for Brad, and wished she could see it opening and closing. From the sensation, she bet her hole looked like a goldfish mouth. Feed me! Feed me!