Cherry: Chapter Two

Cherry pulled her hand out of Phil's grasp and hid it behind her back.

"What's wrong with you?" her father scolded. "Learn some manners."

"Sorry." Cherry wiped off sweat and pussy juice on the butt of her skirt. "There was a bee. It landed on my hand."

"That's true," Phil said. "It did. I saw it."

Daddy explained to Phil, "Cherry's allergic to bee stings. If you ever see her without her epi-pen, you make sure she goes and gets it."

"Daddy!" Cherry whined. Why did he have to embarrass her like that, drawing attention to her stupid flaws? "It's no big deal."

"Oh yeah? How about when you get stung and suddenly you can't breathe? Will it be a big deal then?"

This was so humiliating! Spinning around, Cherry stomped toward her cabin. "I'm going to the lake."

"Alone?" her father called as she opened the door.

"Yes, alone. I'm not eight years old anymore. I'm an adult and I'm perfectly capable of swimming without supervision."

As her foot crossed the threshold, she heard Phil say to Daddy, "I can go with her, if you're busy unpacking."

Her pussy throbbed as she undressed in her cabin. As soon as she realized she was hot for Phil, her stomach clenched with guilt. What about Brad? The guy who was supposed to be her boyfriend? What would he say if he found out she was perving over some old dude, some friend of Daddy's? He'd freak out. He'd dump her for sure.

There were no mirrors in the cabin. Cherry gazed down at her naked body before putting on her swimsuit. She kept in shape for Brad. She wanted to please him. Brad liked her pussy bare, so she shaved it. Anything for him.

Her clit protruded, hot and wet and red, from between her pussy lips. It always took a while to calm down after she'd gotten herself off. What would Phil think if he saw her like this?

"No-stop it!" Cherry slapped her pussy, and it stung even more than she thought it would. "Good. Hurt. You're not supposed to think about anyone but Brad." She slapped herself again, hissing with the pain of it. "Stupid pussy."

Digging through her luggage, she found a bikini: white, dotted with fat red cherries. She slipped it on. With her pussy all clean and bare, she didn't have to worry about anybody looking there. Too bad her boobs weren't bigger, though. She bent forward, trying to get more cleavage, but her bikini top wasn't a push-up bra. Her boobs just sat against her chest like two little cones, pointing straight out. They were so boring.

What else did she need? Beach towel, sunblock, flip-flops, shades... oh, her epi-pen. Yeah, Daddy was right. She stuffed it in her tote bag and burst out of her cabin.

Mom stood by the car, fanning herself with the park guide. Oh god, she had a swimsuit on, too! "Don't you think that bathing suit's a little skimpy?"

"Don't you think yours is a little... not skimpy enough? What's with the skirt thing?"

"Trust me, kiddo, nobody wants to see these thighs."

The third cabin opened, and Phil sprang out like a jack-in-the-box. His swim trunks were dark blue, and the towel tossed over his shoulders was red. It was a bath towel, not a beach towel, and that seemed weird, but it was only a momentary distraction from his bare chest. Had she really gotten so used to Brad's lanky body that she'd forgotten what grown men looked like?

"Hey, Cherry-cherries! Neat! Ready to hit the beach?"

She must have looked guilty or looked at her mother or something, because Phil's gaze shot in that direction. Mom tilted her head and gave him a suspicious smile.