Dinner

Hey guys how was the last chapter. I am really enjoying this book. Aren't you?????

What do you think is going to happen at dinner?????????

I mean,  don't ask me i don't know, but if you read this chapter you may find out.

Celine's POV

"Ha ha ha ha ". Mom laughs as Derek confessed about one of his embarrassing moments as a child. It wasn't even that funny. She was as just trying really hard to impress him .

We were on the couch seated after mom had ordered pizza, preferably cheese for me, because my mother was allergic so that mean more for me. She ordered pepperoni instead which Derek didn't eat so he and i shared my eight piece.

Each time i went for a slice it was like he was timing me, just so he could touch me.

Even when I'm around him and he smiles i get the weird gut feeling .

He glared at me for what felt like hours when my mother mentioned me having a boyfriend.

An argument even started when i told her i didn't have a boyfriend. She said i was too picky and ingrate when it came to guys.

Its my mother but she is a very sophist person. ( Sophist - One whose reasoning is clever yet false)

She acts as if she knows it all and a expert when it came to guys. I mean why is she such a heckler, especially around Derek. (Heckler - One who tries to annoy, or embarrass someone).

I just got so annoyed and just excused myself to get a drink of water from the kitchen, i could feel Derek's gaze on me as i left but i didn't look back.

Taking deep breaths as i walk. I try to clear my head from thinking about going all the way with him. He tries to act normal around my mom but when he calls me princess i blush like crazy.

I open the fridge and took out the jug as i fetch a glass from the drainer. I felt arms wrap around my waist and i flinch almost shattering the glass.

I tilt my head to the side to see Derek looking down at me. I could feel his hard solid erection on my butt cheeks and once again that weird feeling from before chiggers.

"What if my mom comes in here? ". I asked him I'm a whisper.

" She wont she sent me to get wine ". He told me his head leaning forward.

My eyes travel to his lips as they close in to meet mine and my entire body was now turned to face him.

My nipples got hard in my bra as they made contact with his firm chest.  He grazed his lips over mine but didn't kiss me. He was teasing me, trailing my neck with his little kisses, my stomach built up even more.

Getting impatient i grabbed his shirt roughly bringing him to me with more speed.

Our lips crash together like a grenade moving in a rush as if a storm was coming. He pushed him self on me and i never fail to pull him. My back hit the counter and soon my ass was on top of it. The feeling caused me to get hot and even more excited.