Sunday

Hey guys, how was the last chapter I hope you guys liked it, thanks guys for the votes and the comments I really appreciate them.

Celine's POV

Well after talking to my worried mother for an hour she finally told me that she had to extend her days because of various reason which means I'm should to stay with Derek.

The butterflies in my stomach rejoiced and then she end the call. It was now Sunday, not planning on going to church today so I got up from my bed, and head for the bathroom. I brush my teeth, comb my messy hair by making a bun and then i took a shower.

I wrapped a towel around me and walk back into my room. Trying to find something in my draw, I decided to stick with a white tee and my underwear. Perfect, something easy and light.

I walk downstairs and I was greeted with the delicious smell of food. I quietly walk to the kitchen and stood at the door as I stare at the stunning sight of Daddy. He was shirtless with nothing but a boxer on, he stood by the stove and moved to the rhythm of the Spanish song that played on the little radio by the counter.

I leaned on the door frame with my finger in my mouth and gaze at him from behind. His broad shoulders moved side to side along with his hips, God he looked delicious.

"Are you just gonna be my stalker and stand there Princess?." Came his rough voice breaking me from my gaze.

"Maybe." I said with a smile and cleared my throat.

He placed the last plate on the counter and I took a second to look at the table. It was filled with eggs, bacon, pan cakes, Mac and cheese, nuggets, Frank's, fries and two hot cups of coffee.

"Am........ Why so much?." I asked taking a seat.

"It's our breakfast Princess." He says sitting next to me. "Did I mention that you look super sexy." He whispered in my ear. His hot minty breath brushing my ear lobe.

"Well I think you just did." I replied holding my fork. "Did I mention that I want to do bad things to you."

"I think you just did." He says looking at me with his sexy smirk.

One of his hand touch my leg and I looked at him. He kissed my lips and nibble at my neck leaving small bites causing me to make the moan from the deep corner of my throat, my stomach erupts into a warm bath of shower jell as his hands roams between my legs and caress the tap layer of my mesh underwear.
I turned in my seat and held him as he trap my hands behind me. Giving me the look of want he lift me from the chair and I wrap my legs around him.
He ran up the stairs like an athlete with me as if I weighed only 10 pounds.
My back now came in contact with my bed as he roughly kiss me.
Placing me on my stomach he tied both my hands behind me.

"Is this some kind of fifty shades of grey?." I asked him.
Not answering the question he grabbed his kerchief.

"Close your eyes."

I did as I was told and he tied the kerchief over my eyes.

I felt his fingers as they slip my underwear down my legs.
His trail of kisses travel up my legs and I breathed heavily.
Reaching my clitoris, he sucked on me like a flavor ice cream only he craved for.
My back arched high as my toes curl in sensation. My dying need to touch him and hover over him only because worse.
He licked me wet then replace his tongue with two fingers.
They slide in and out of me as I pled to be free. Getting wetter by the second he pulled out. Grabbing my legs roughly he pull me to him, without warning he push his big self into me, he gripped my waist and stabbed into me. My legs spread apart and he held them high.
I scream in pleasure as he took me to places I have never been before.

Derek's POV

My Princess cried out as she reached her climax.
She sighed as I untie her blindfold and her arms.

Kissing me hungrily, she climb on top of me.

"It's time for round two." She says and tied both my hands above my head. "I want you to see me being a naughty girl daddy."

"Surprise me princess." I said roughly.

I positioned myself in the middle of the bed and watched her as she removed her T shirt.
Stroking my cock with her soft tiny hands as my chest rise and fall.
I watch her attentively as if I was in a class listening to my lecture.
Popping it into her mouth, she sucked me in like a lolly pop.
Leaving the sweet kisses at the tip.

"Ah Princess."

Her eyes came in contact with mine and she took me all in without once breaking eye contact.
Her head moved faster on the head of my cock as her hands massaged my balls. (He is clean shaved)
Taking them into her mouth my eyes now forced to leave her and roll in the back of my head.
Fuxk she was good.
Like she practiced everyday.
Her warm lips leave my tip and I open my eyes to see her positioning her self on top of me.

She held onto my shoulder and pushed her hair to the side.
She started by riding me slowly as she moaned against me, I break my hands free, by removing the kerchief with ease, and grabbing a hold of her waist.

I pulled her back and forth on me as she grunt in pleasure.
She rode faster as we both get ready for another climax.

********************

"What do you want us to do now, i mean my mom won't get back until another two weeks." Princess said sitting in my lap as I  scroll through the different television programs.

"I don't know princess, anything you want us to do."

"Can we go out for ice cream?." She asked cheerfully.

"You read my mind. I'll go get the car."

"Wait were are gonna go like this?."

"Yes, what wrong with this?." I asked her.

"Daddy, I'm not wearing any underwear." She says.

"Even better." She was wearing my boxer and her tee.

"I'll go change change." She says and run off upstairs.

******************

"I'll take a two chocolate cookie please." I said to the male around the counter.

"Coming right up." He says and take a minute to glare at my Princess.

"See something you like?." I said sternly.

"Am, no." He says quickly.

"You totally scared the crap out of that guy."

"He wants what's mine."

"Mmmm, I'm yours."

"Like you don't already know that.

" Well.......... ".

My lips crash to he's before she go the chance to answer.

" Your super sexy when you deny the truth you know that. ".

"Well yea, you just told me."

"Here you go." The guy around the counter said handing one of the cone to me and the other to my Princess.

"I'll hand it to her thank you."

"Okay."

"Come on." Princess says pulling me when I stood there looking at the guy.

"Okay".

Hey guys how was this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

They seem to be spending a lot of time together.

Any code name. Celine and Derek

Daddy and Princess