Groceries

Hey guys so many updates in one day. I love you guys.

How do you like the story so far, please note if your not comfortable reading heated scenes (Sexual contents) move on to the next chapter.

Celine's POV

It was Saturday thank gosh a day from school where i could stay in my room and watch my ehm videos.

It was a usual thing for me and mom left like an hour ago to get groceries for dinner with Derek.

After what Ryan and i talked about i haven't yet seen Derek and if i did my mom is always there.

With my ear phone in my ear I listen to the sounds which the girl who was having sex with some guy made as he handled her roughly.

It looked harsh and it made me afraid of sex. Adrian said if i watch it more often then I wouldn't feel the way i do.

My body temperature got really heated and i paused it when the door bell rang. I was wearing a short skirt and a tank top once again with no bra. Don't you judge me i hate bras there just so........ And so......... Annoying.

I ran down stairs with my phone in hand as i took the earphone from my ears and open the door only to see, Derek.

"Derek hey, mom isn't home as yet". I said doing my normal routine, only this time something else was added to it.

His lips.

He was........ Kissing me. My first kiss was stolen by my mother's crush.

I pulled away but a weird electronic feeling went down my spin all the way to my toes which caused me to curl them. He closed the door and i stepped back.

"Derek i.....this.......... ". I tried to say when his soft lips pressed hungrily to mine again.

He reached for my hand and took the phone from my grip.

I didn't even remember that the video was probably still playing but it was too late because he already saw it.

A little smile formed at the corner of his lips which my eyes never fail to catch.

"You read my note? ". He asked as he touched my cheek which cause my knees to get weak.

He held my waist so i wouldn't fall and i felt the weird stick on my legs again. His erection. I cant believe he has this amount of effect on me.

The only thing i did to answer his question was nod my head.

"Your my attraction ". He confessed.

" But......... ".

" Shhhh". He whispers.

He leans forward again and bit my lips softly which caused me to whimper.

His grip tighten on my waist and the next thing i knew my back was against a wall. And that wall was in my room.

He kissed me once more, this time with much more need and hunger. Grabbing my blouse lifting it so his bare fingers brushed my belly, my body heat got much hotter than before as he lift me to him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as i run my fingers through his hair receiving a groan like sound which sounded so sexy so i did again .

My back hit something soft and i notice i was now on my bed with him between my legs. He kissed my neck and his fingers trail down my legs causing more heat but also my toes to curl tighter. My stomach felt full like it wanted to explode any minute as his lips travel down to my nipples, taking them into his mouth through my tank top.