He Came Over Again

Hey guys how was the last chapter.

I kinda like what I'm doing here.

Celine's POV

It was almost 8 and i finally came off the phone after telling Adrian about the week with Mr handsome.

Its like listening to Ryan tell you about a guy which he like every five minutes.

I ran to my mothers room when she yelled for me to come to her immediately.

"Mom what is it?". I asked in shock when i saw her room condition.

Her room was a mess, she tore her entire closet apart.

"I am suppose to go on a date this evening with Thomas but i have no clue what to wear ". She says holding onto her head.

This is like the first in forever my mom is getting so worked up over a guy so you know i had to assist.

" Mom its not like its you first date with him and he specifically told you that he hates make up and you should just be yourself". I said to her.

"I know but most of whats in my closet i wear them to work ". She says.

Okay fine, ill check my closet". I said walking to my room.

I had went to the mall with Ryan yesterday so he could help me pick out a dress for her because i know this would happen. Oh if you didn't know Ryan has taste when it comes to fashion. He knows more styles than even Adrian.

It was a dark red dress that was knee height but would look perfect on my mom .

I brought the bag to my mom and her mouth dropped open when i handed it to her.

"You bought me a dress? ". She exclaimed excitedly.

" Well, Ryan did". I told her.

She took it out of the bag and she smiled at me.

"Thank you ". She tells me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The door bell rang and i looked at the time.

" Mom you should be ready like an hour ago". I said to her.

"Tell him ill soon be there! ". She yells

" Okay!". I said running down the stairs.

I open the door and there he stood with his hands in his pocket along with a little gift bag.

"Hey princess". He says.

" Hi ". I said blushing at the nick name but gave him a hug, my usual greeting. He responded and their goes the weird thing i felt the night i had hugged him at dinner." My mom is still getting dressed because she couldn't find anything to wear but i had bought her a dress but wanted her to suffer before giving it to her". I told him.

We actually became closer since he and my mom occasionally went out. He calls me princess which i actually like cause it makes me blush each time he says it.

"I could have picked that up when you answered the door ". He said with a smile.

" Is that for my mom?". I asked him pointing to the bag

"Am..... No its for you ". He says handing it to me.

" Why thank you ". I said giving him a smile.

I was in a very short jeans shorts and a tank top without a bra which is maybe too expose at the moment since he was staring at me like he wanted to attack.