Chapter 7 - Ruined

A/N: I'm so sorry guys for the long update! I got stucked up in reading mangas and I'm to lazy to update! BUT I PROMISE TO BE UNLAZY FOR YOU GUYS so I'm gonna update >.> AND some personal problems.... (this chappy shall be short (kindaaa....) (ill update FASTER LIKE FAST)

"Guess who"

You became aware and hurried to stand up. Rushing to the door, it opened. "OUCH!" A loud bang occurred as it reached your forehead. "Oh, sorry I didn't see you there haha" Rin laughed along as you pulled yourself together. He lent you his hand for support and looked around the room. "So... where are your roommates?" Curious enough, he asked. "Roommate's'? I only have one thou.." Feeling confused, you scratched your head and left it off. "Well, normally there would be 5 people staying in a room. But judging it by its size, your answer would be true." Then another familiar voice interrupted the both of you. Following your instincts, you faced Yukio and your beaming aura vanished and transformed to a snarl.

"OK! so lets goo--- WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" Rin shouted with shock as his hair stood up. Then a sort of familiar voice presented itself.

"WHAA~~~T IS~ GO~I~NG ON!!!!" Allen creeped out of her bed looking like sudako. Her long black ish yet brownish hair covered her face as she did a stance that looked like a four legged creature.

You let out a big sigh and acted as you knew that would happen. Thou you just met her, it feels like you knew already and expected things that would happen.

"So.. why are you here?" You asked Rin and walked away from Yukio. "Well, Yukio had a request and I bothered him to let me come. And I guess it would be lonely without you." You blushed at the thought of it. "And its good for training too" Yukio added. You rolled your eyes and proceeded. "Allen I'm gonna go out for awhile with my brothers" You grinned as you saw her snarl. "Just go" She coldly covered her head with her pillow.

As the three of you were walking across the walls, Yukio stooped at a certain door and held out a key. As he opened it, you crossed and as you looked around, you realized that you guys were at a super high bridge at a castle. "Waaaa! So high!" You looked around but a hint of fear crossed you. "Scared of heights?" Rin has a grin on his face. "Ofcourse not" You pretended not to care. He had a smirk on his face the whole time.

"So, the key is like a portal huh?" Rin asked Yukio as he jogged in front of him. "Well, this academy is important for us exorcist... for the true Cross order" Yukio explained as the three of you continued. "Actually, Sir Pheles was the one who created the barrier to protect us from powerful demons, by a combination of protective charms, barries and the like." Both of you nodded as a sign of understanding. "So those keys allow you to fall from those traps?" You asked hazzily with a bit of idea.

"Correct" He nodded.

"Well, I'll be heading in to buy a few things" Yukio said as he the three of you reached an old yet antique house. "Can't I go too?!" Rin bugged. "Only exorcist and above can enter this, so you guys should stay." Yukio continued to go up but then suddenly stopped. "No wondering and touching ok!!" He said with the 'untrustfull look'

"It's not like I'm gonna wreck everything" Rin ranted as fumes came out of his head. You giggled as you saw him ranting all over the place and almost wrecked some. While you guys were circling around, you saw a large gate and decided to explore it. As you got nearer, you saw a beautiful and large garden covered with beautiful seedlings. "Whoa! this is amazing" You looked back as you saw Rin's joyful look. "Yea, it looks beautiful" You replied with a smile.

"Let's go in?" He suggested with acute smile. I mean why would you refuse? "Why not?" You replied with a cheeky smile.

When Rin touched the gate it flashed and sparked as his fingers reached it. "Ouch!" He reacted. "Rin!!!" You hurried to him. The gate crashed, as it reached the ground, a soft looking girl saw both of you. "L-look I didn't!!!"

"D-demon!!" The frail girl spoke as she trembled

"H-huh?" Rin asked confused.

"He's not a demon!!! Don't just jump into conclusions" You defended as you tried to keep the secret.

"But the gate warding..!! It only reacts to demons...!!" She tried to crawl away as she started to get more scared.

"I AM NOT A DEMON!!" Rin shouted as he started to get annoyed.

"Kyaaaa! Please Don't!!" Again she tried to crawl, but faster. You slapped Rin at the back side of his head. "You idiot! You're scaring her!" You came near her and gave her a hand. But you noticed, her legs were injured. "What happened to you?" Rin asked butting in.

................................................

The three of you settled up and Rin and you ended up helping her with her work. "Thanks for helping me anyways!" Her smile made you feel warmth. "Hey, Is the gate ok like this?" Rin was trying to fix the gate. After all, he was the one that caused the damage. "Ya I think that's good enough" The girl replied. After doing the work, she introduced herself. "My name is Shiemi, how about you guys?" She reached both of her hand to both of you. Wow this girl sure likes to be bubbly. You thought to yourself. "Well my name is _______(Your Name) and this fella here is called Rin, he may look scary but believe me he's fun to hang out with" You smiled back as you tried to keep up with her aura.

"So, why do you take care of this garden?" Rin asked.

"Well this garden belongs to my grandama"

"Oh so where is she?" You asked

"Hopefully in the Amahara Garden"

---------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS IM SORRY BUT ILL UPDATE NEXT WEEK!!!! HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!

IK THIS CHAPTER IS LAME BUT THIS IS TO CLEAR OUT AND EXPLAIN THINGS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! SO PLS READ IT XD