Chapter 2 - The Academy

"___(your name) wake up sleepy head!" Yukio woke you up as he softly stroked your forehead. "Mmh.." You mummbled and finally  got up. "Go eat breakfast first before you change ok?" He smiled, you noticed the time and rubbed both of your eyes. "Uuu.. This late?" You asked him as you looked directly at him in the eyes. "We're not in a hurry anyway" He replied and stood up, as he went to his room.

When you came down the stairs, immediately you smelled a delicious sent and kept on sniffing. Your sniffing lead you to the kitchen and left your mouth drooling with amazement, craving for the food. There were home made rice ball, hot steaming curry, an inevitable bowl of vegetables, a bowl of soup and homemade chocolate puree..... "WOW" You said in amusement. Suddenly, a guy wearing an apron faced you with a heart warming smile."Morning ____(your name)!" It was Rin who was wearing the apron and probably the one who cooked the meals.

"Thanks Sweetie" You shot a tease with a grin on your face.

"Welcome HoneybunHe shot back a tease and even gave you  a devilishly cute grin. "Come on sit dear" He slided the chair for you as you sat down.

You giggled and with your hand covering your mouth and looked at all of the mouth watering food "Please eat with me dear" You smiled and moved the chair beside you. "Itadakimasu!" You both yelled while holding together both of your chopsticks. Both of you gobbled the food in a matter of minutes, yet leaving some food for Yukio. "Hey Yukio! Come eat breakfast already!!" Rin yelled while sitting down and was caressing his tummy. "That was amazing!" You brightened up and smiled at Rin. His ears were a little bit red, that lead you to laughing. He stood up and messed up your hair "Better get ready baby" He was looking in another direction. You intensely blushed because both of you never called 'baby' even if you two were teasing each other. It was an important word for the both of you.

"Rin, sir Pheles will be here any minute" Yukio popped up and scared the hell out of you. You crossed your arms and raised an eye brow and gave him a 'could you stop look'

"Gosh! You gotta stop surprising me Yukio.." You mumbled and gave a relieved sigh.

"Wow.. how come you're nice to Onii-san but not to me" He messed up your hair and gave you a weak smile. You immediately fixed your hair and messed up his. He messed up your hair again and it kept on going on until the both of you looked like a lion king who was having a bad hair day. "Haha! It's always been fun hanging out with you" You expressed by hitting him in shoulder. "Yea, it was always fun hanging out with you. There's never been a day that I haven't smiled when you were around" Yukio smiled as he turned around looking shocked.

Rin was there watching you guys, staring, listening and keeping silent. You found him there with a sad expression. Your smile faded and turned into a frown. "Get ready.... Joker might come anyminute now" Rin stood up to fix the dishes. You were sad and Yukio realized that you din't laugh anymore and he lifted your chin. "It's alright... nothing to be afraid of" He smiled, but it looked fake. "Huh? Afraid of who?" You asked out of confusion and scratched your head. "You saw his face right? It was... a bit scary.. but I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you" You turned back and went upstairs. You were somewhat angry that Yukio had mistaken that for being scared and that Rin was sad and you felt guilty... but you asked yourself 'WHY?' Then you decided to go to your house.When you arrived no one was there.. as usual anyways.

30 minutes had passed by and you were ready to leave already. You packed almost all of your clothes, medicines, make-up in case of emergencies and special events, food, water, books and your gadgets. Almost all of your stuff were packed but then you left one thing that is very valuable to you..... The stuff toy that Rin gave you for your 13th Birthday. Before leaving, you hugged the stuffed animal that is a teddy bear but is like a panda. When you hugged it you suddenly smelled Rin's smell and you don't know why. You decided to go out and go to the Okumura house to Join Rin and Yukio.

When you arrived you saw Rin and Yukio in white academy jackets and casual clothes beneath it. You came rushing toward them when suddenly a piece of cloth was thrown at your head making you see nothing. When you took it of, you saw the same jacket that the guys were wearing. You were shocked and confused "I'm also going to study?! You yelled out of confusion. Then suddenly a pink long limo pulled up which surprised you and the boys. "What the hell is that" Rin inspected the car and suddenly Mr. Pheles pops up in front of you kissing your hand. You immediately pulled it and turned red. "What do you think you're doing?" Your voice became higher and pitchier.

"Oh please, It's just a simple greeting" Pheles smiled at you and turned to Rin and Yukio "Listen up boys! We will not be returning here ANYMORE so make sure you pack all of your things... OK?" He smiled in a creepy way and suddenly turned to your direction "And as for you. Don't put too much effort ok? You might be sent back here anyways." He said as he smiled but you realized that it was in a bad way and sensed a form of hatred towards you.

"Anyways shall we?" The door of the car was opened by a butler and when you guys came in it was like magic. Inside of the limo was huge. It was like a mansion but inside a car. It was like the impossible, but you thought to yourself. If demons exist, why not? After you all got in, you noticed that Rin caught your eyes and broke it. You realized that the brothers were both looking back from the house. The house where they grew up. The house that they loved and where they learned. The memories they had with their old man... Was all in there in that house.

"It's alright, everything will be fine" You rubbed the back of Rin and smiled at him. He shot you his usual and cheerful smile. That made you relieved and realized that nothing bad really happened. But you felt a sudden pain in the chest, it felt like it was stabbing your heart from the inside not from the outside. "Thanks hunnybun" Rin grinned and the both of you bursted out laughing and talked normally again.

A couple of hours............

You, Yukio and Rin have arrived to the destination.

"Ehem... ok so.. This Academy posses all The Academic facilities you could dream of.. and forms The Center of the true cross town....

Welcome to TRUE CROSS ACADEMY" Mr. Pheles said as you guys parked inside the academy. It  was enormous and awesome. Its like a city with all the houses together in a mountain. It was the perfect Academy that anyone could dream for...

A/N: HEEEEY! I'm sorry for the typos and all please wait for the next chapter And if its too short... I'm sorry then TT^TT I'm helpless.....

Comment & votes?

03/27/16 - edited