Chapter 4 - Our Teacher?!

"Good Moring everyone, I will be your teacher and homeroom / advicer. And my name is Yukio Okumura"

Both Rin and your jaws dropped out of shock and exchanged confused looks. Rin violently stood up and raised his voice "YUKIO?!" He exclaimed and. Rin clenched his jaw and gripped his hands. "Yes, that would be me. Is something the matter?" Yukio had his composure and looked and acted like a different person. "What's wrong with you?!" Rin asked yukio with a troubled face. "I'm perfectly fine so please take your seat" Yukio smiled and pointed his hand to Rin's seat. "What the hell, Seriously? You're our teacher?" Your eyes widened as you asked in disbelief. You looked at Rin and you saw his deep blue eyes looked at you with confusion. You didn't really care about Yukio being your teacher at that moment and just cared about Rin's cute face and reactions.

"Now, as you can see, I am the same age as all of you; this will be my first year of lecturing. However, unlike you, I have studied the art of exorcism for two years as such in the context of your exorcism studies, I would prefer that you address me as your teacher" Yukio briefly explained and suddenly Mephisto pops up at the middle of you and Rin. You were surprised, yet you thought again of how cute Mephisto is as a dog. How adorable! I just wanna hug him soooo tight until he pops! You thought when you saw the dog staring at you

. "I don't like it" The dog spoke and looked at you with calmly eyes that make you squeal.

"Hmm? What don't you like my lil puppy" You stroked his head and tickled his nose.

"The way that you are thinking about me" He replied and looked at you, still having the same expression. "And who's your puppy?" He asked with huge sarcasm, and rolled his eyes. You were weak with cute stuff and creatures, if you find it cute, you will definitely squeal until it will be visible up to your distance.

"Ok so how many of you have never sustained a Mahsou? Raise you hands" After his statement three students raised their hands. Rin was looking around and asked you and Pheles "What's a Mashou?"Pheles faced front and started talking about the Mashou. A Mashou refers to wounds or illness that are inflicted by demons or a demon. Once a person sustains one, they will forever see demons or to say it in a more detailed manner "for the rest of thier lives".

"Although for Okumura-Kun there is no need" Pheles looked at Rin and gave him the 'you know' look. Rin gulped and shook his head. There on you got confused because you didn't know why you saw the demons without even getting possessed by a demon. You started to shiver as the thought of 'maybe' you were a demon... Your theory made some sense and you continued to shiver and Rin noticed your scared actions. "What's the problem?" Rin faced you and looked at you with serious eyes that made you drown by his passionate, deep, blue eyes. "Umm.. Nothing really" You faced your lower right and bit your lips and of course he noticed your actions and raised his left eye brow. "As if I'll believe that" He continued to pursue you with his drowning blue eyes. He bit his lower lip still waiting for your answer.

"We better listen to the teacher to fulfill your dreams, ok?" Immediately you changed the subject, "And besides its too embarrassing.." You shrugged and scratched your lower right jaw. "Anyways I'll tell you more about your sensei" Pheles butted in and looked at the both of you after another. He placed his right paw to the desk opened his cute dog mouth. "So, your sensei over there acquired the qualification of an exorcist and is the youngest person to obtain it. So to get to the point, that guy is a genius anti-demon Pharmacologist" When the dog finished his explanation both of your jaws immediately dropped. As you placed back your jaws to its proper places both of you fell into a complete silence. The both of you just decided to listen to the discussion.