Safe (Rin Okumura x Reader)

Rin just lost his old man due to satan taking over his old man's body... while you... just right there... beside him..seeing a tear fall down to his cheek unto the solid ground.. of course... the rain was pouring so hard that you can't even hear what he was saying.

Yes. The greatest exorcist just died.. and Rin is there blaming his self telling himself that he's the reason why his old man died.. Even Yukio(twin brother) is not talking to him.. what can you do to make this lonely suffering innocent demon feel better?

You wanted to hold him tight so that the pain would just go away.. You cried and hugged him. He looked at you with a minimal expression, sad enough to pity and feel the way he feels.. "Idiot.. don't cry over that old man" he said as if his voice was about to break from all the things that happened. "Baka.. (idiot) I'm not crying because of him" you paused and looked at his sorrowful eyes "I'm crying for you"

Both of you stood there in total silence and you, cherished the moment. This was a tragic accident. The old man wasn't just the greatest exorcist, but also the father to two innocent boys. Maybe to a daughter he thought he never had. He watched these boys grow up and tought them knowledge about the world. But did he teach both of them equally? Did he tell both of them the darkness of the world? Or was it just to protect the other? Did he love them equally?

"Stay with me?"

.....

"I will"

A/N: Heyyy! this is just the beggining! Its just like a prologue so it's really short ^__^ Hope you like it :))

03/19/16 : edited