Bonus: Pranks

[This has nothing to do with the original story. Also I wrote this extremely quickly and did not edit it. I'll try to come out with a main chapter soon! Sorry I'm just so busy. Also my English teacher knows about this book and he's keeps asking me to let him read it but he doesn't know that it's a fan fiction and that I wrote it years ago... Moral of the story: don't tell your English teachers about old fan fiction you used to write lol]

"Hello?" You yelled out to the darkness. You put your arms out and carefully took a step forward. "Stop messing with me!"

You blinked rapidly trying to adjust to the darkness so that you could find the light switch. In the distance you heard someone yell out in pain. Quickly yet carefully you walked towards the sound. You tried to step over a stray foam block but all of a sudden the lights all came on and two figures jumped out of the foam pit.

"It's just a prank bro!" The twins laughed in unison and you quickly grabbed the foam block you tripped on and threw it at them.

"I hate both of you. Give me my phone." You huffed as both of them continued laughing.

"You love us." Ethan tugged on your arm to attempt to help you up.

It was quiet for a second and the two actually felt bad about their prank. While you went to the bathroom they took your phone, turned off all of the lights, and hid in the foam pit to surprise you.

"Is this for a video? If it is Grayson and Ethan kissed yesterday."

"That was for a dare and we can still cut this footage out." Grayson laughed again and you hit him in the side.

"Is this some prank montage on your friends?"

"Yeah. We're even gonna prank (bf/n)."

"Gonna? As in you haven't yet?" You smiled despite being annoyed at them.

"Yeah. You wanna help?"

"Hell yes."

-----

(Bf/n) sat at her desk with her eyes half closed and her face 2 inches away from a textbook.

I hate school. (Bf/n) thought to herself as her head swayed up and down.

She was on her third cup of coffee and she could barely keep her eyes open. Finally she gave in and her face planted straight into the textbook.

From the kitchen, you, Ethan, and Grayson all snickered as her head hit the book with a thud.

"Alright I think she's totally knocked out." Ethan smiled creepily.

"Don't make that face! You look like a pedophile." You frowned and hit his arm.

"How is that even-?"

"You need to shave too. The stubble makes it worse." Grayson hit his other arm.

"Stop harassing me."

"Shut up."

"Cmon let's just start already. Hand (y/n) the camera."

"This is stupid. We made a huge plan to get in but all we're doing is putting a cake in her face." You stared at the twins with a blank face.

"Whatever just go with it!"

Ethan sighed but grabbed the cake as you recorded. The three of you slowly and carefully walked towards (bf/n).

"Pick her head up on the count of 3." Grayson pointed towards (bf/n) and Ethan slowly lift up her head.

As Grayson was about to slide the cake under (bf/n), she immediately stood up and slapped the cake right out of Grayson's hand in one swift motion. The cake then landed on,

"What the fuck?!"

"Hey! I need to edit that out so watch your mouth." Grayson laughed and (bf/n) stared at all of you with a blank face.

"It's on!"

(Bf/n) took the cake from the floor and began chasing you with it, prompting the boys to do the same.

"It was their idea!" You yelled out laughing.

Finally (bf/n), Ethan, and Grayson caught up to you throwing the delicious cake right in your face.

Despite the cake being all over your face you smiled to yourself, happy knowing that you had great friends to mess around with even at 3 am with finals the next morning.