Playlist

Satisfied-Original Cast Broadway of Hamilton" I'll never forget the first time I saw your face

" I'll never forget the first time I saw your face. I have never been the same. Intelligent eyes in the hunger-pang frame. And when you said "Hi", I forgot my dang name. Set my heart aflame, every part aflame. This is not a game."

Burn-Phillipa Soo
"I knew you were mine. You said you were mine. I thought you were mine."

I Have Question-Camilla Cabello
"My,my name was safest in your mouth. And why'd you have to go and spit it out? Oh, your voice, it was the most familiar sound. But it sounds so dangerous to me now."

Warrior-Demi Lovato
"All the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. So ashamed , so confused , I was broken and bruised. Now I'm a warrior, Now I got thicker skin."

High Heels-JoJo
"I put my heels on, walk right out the door. Best believe, i'ma leave, don't need you no more . Put my black dress on. Boy, you done me wrong. Leave the keys, burn the sheets and then move along. I'ma look damn good for all your friends. Don't cry when you see me again."

I am-JoJo
" Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice that's what you do. It's time to change up the game. Can't be that little girl no more. The one you cut up on the floor. I'm done with all the shame."

Secret Love Song-Little Mix ft Jason Derulo
"And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby. I don't want to hide us away. Tell the world about the love we're making. I'm living for that day, someday."

Love me or leave me-Little mix
"You used to tell me that you loved me once. What happened, what happened? Where is all of this coming from? What happened, what happened?"

No More Sad Songs-Little Mix
"I keep trying, nothing's working. I still wanna know, if you're alone. I keep trying to put this behind me, I still wanna know, who's taking you home."

Dead-Madison Beer
"You say you can't live without me. So why aren't you dead yet? Why you still breathing?"

Sirens-Cher Lloyd
"I carry the weight of you heading back to start, with a thousand eyes on me, I stumble on. I am tired, I'm growing older, I'm getting weaker everyday."

Mercy-Shawn Mendes
"I'm a puppet on your string and even though you got good intentions. I need you to set me free. Won't you please have mercy, mercy on my heart?"

Dear No One-Tori Kelly
"But when the time is right you'll be here but for now, Dear No One . This is your love song."

I Was Made for Loving You-Tori Kelly
"I was made for loving you, even thought we may be hopeless hearts just passing through. Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do. All I know is, darling, that I was made for loving you."

First heartbreak-Tori Kelly
"When I'm looking in your eyes. That one day you might leave me. And it keeps me up at night. I guess that means I really love you , 'cause I'm afraid to make mistakes. If you ever left me , that would be my first heartbreak."

The Hanging Tree-James Newton Howard ft Jennifer Lawrence
"Are you, are you coming to the tree? They strung up a man, they say who murdered three. Strange things have happened here, no stranger would it be. If we met by midnight in the hanging tree."

Leave me lonely- Ariana Grande(ft. Macy Gray)
"So when you walk out that door. Don't you come back no more. My heart has had enough of the give and take and I as much I want you to stay . You're a dangerous love."