It was a long kiss, with his hand wrapped around her waist, she just stand still, well, her lips moved too but it was unintended. She don't wanna do this but it just happens, and it happens to be so good.

After a while, they broke the kiss as Jennie spaced apart.

"U-uhmm...I'm...sorry..." Jennie said, looking down and run into the house. Bobby just let out a smirk, watching the girl run inside.

***********************

In class, Jennie has been really uncomfortable, she just can't keep herself sit still, she's been a hot topic, since a student starts posting her kiss scene with Bobby on every class group chat, like IT WAS JUST A KISS!

Probably, everyone was talking behind her, pointing her, rolled their eyes on her when she was walking along the walkway, it was creepy though.

Meanwhile, Jisoo just bear with the news, it was expected that it'll go viral, in her school, everything involving a hot boy or a hot girl seems like a big issue, and she hates that. She even hates it when people still asking her whether she's with Bobby again.

"So, if you haven't start the assignment, you should, cause those who send it earlier than the due date will be given bonus marks..." as Miss Sophea reminded her students, they were all like a statue, looking at her and she knows they're all thinking about how bad she looks talking bullshit in front of them, life as a teacher though.

"And for reminder, tomorrow I won't be attending the class, I'll be having a meeting with the headmaster, so you just need to study for the next semester's test...alright...?" Miss Sophea finally telling them some good news, they quietly yelp in happiness.

"And I don't want to hear a single noise when I'm gone, so make sure to shut those mouths up..." they just take her words easily, moreover, they started taking out their phones, losing their attention to the gadget.

As the bell rang, time for recess, so Jennie wanted to take his chance to apologize to Jisoo.

"You're going?" the sound of Lisa's chair creeped in Jennie's ear.

"Nah...not hungry..." Jisoo said, less energetic.

"Maybe I could get you some sandwich? Beverage?" Lisa asks, she knows Jisoo's hungry, she could here her stomach growling like a monster while the teacher's talking, and she NEVER reject foods.

"Suit yourself..." Jisoo said, lazily, Lisa smiled.

But at the same time, Rose stands too, intending to go to the cafeteria, but then, Jennie stops her.

"Where the hell are you going?" Jennie hold her wrist tightly.

"Eat...duuhh.." Rose give a 'what do you think I'm going to do' face to her.

"Help me...!" Jennie whispered, much to just both of them to hear.

"Just say sorry, no big deal..." Rose said again, like it was a piece of cake. But NA-UH...it looked like huge piece of cake for Jennie.

"B-but--"

"Good luck..." Rose said and left Jennie, with Jisoo behind her. Well, it wasn't a good atmosphere though. Only 3 students were not going to recess, doing their homeworks.

"Okay Jennie Kim, you can do this, it's not like she's gonna scream in front of your face or curse at you..." Jennie thought.

"Maybe...right?" she thought again and sighs.

Jennie slowly swift her body around so she face Jisoo. Jisoo was busy on her phone, probably texting someone and she don't wanna disturb her. So she turn her back away, facing the white board.

But then, she felt the urge to give it a try, hoping Jisoo would notice her appearance. Again, she turn herself so she face Jisoo.

"Eherm..." Jennie cleared her throat. But Jisoo doesn't seem to notice, she just stay still, looking at her phone. Jennie let out a sigh, they were like inches away but Jisoo still can't notice her?!

"What do you want?" Jisoo speaks, Jennie think she misheard it but it was an actual voice from Jisoo. But she still hasn't look up to Jennie.

"Y-you.."

"I don't have to look at you while you're talking right? So just spit it out..." Jisoo said, still on her phone, Jennie just look at the floor, Jisoo don't even have the urge to look at her face.

"I...I just wanna say sorry..." Jennie stops, to look at the girl in front of her, she's indeed a beautiful girl, no wonders people keeps talking about her, adore her. Jennie was mesmerised for a while.

"Keep going..." Jisoo said.

"For...uhm..."

"Kissing Bobby?" Jisoo continued as she finally land her eyes on Jennie, she moves closer, looking into Jennie's eyes. Jennie gulped her saliva, afraid of what's going to happen next.

"I don't care at all...so it's...okay..." Jisoo said, Jennie felt relieved for a while.

"R-really?" Jennie asked back.

"Yea...nothing to worry about..." Jisoo said, suddenly a smile crept on her face.

"Thanks...a lot...and... you're..actually a cool person..." Jennie said, admirers her as she can't stop smiling at her.

"thanks...you know, I'm sorry for being  cold towards you...I'm not in a good mood these days..."

"No problem..I..got that..." Jennie smiled.

"She didn't yell at my face...wow..." Jennie thought.

"She's not that bad...." Jisoo silently thought.