imagine for ispeakenochian Tara x Jasper

so this is a little different to my normal writing style but i hope you like it <3

Imagine for Tara

------------------------------

You watched from the back of the crowed as the first person in 100 years would set foot on the ground, her long hair flowing in the wind as the fresh air hit her face. She planted both of her feet on the ground and was immediately followed by the roaring crowds of delinquents making their way towards the ground. My names Tara and I'm one of the many delinquents sent to the ground to see if it was survivable or die and lucky enough it wasn't the latter. I made my way out into the fresh air looking up to see the bright green trees shimmering under the sun and the perfectly white clouds flouting above us in the crystal blue sky. Now you know my name and the reason I'm here, it's time i told you my story.

I was born and raised in space by my father who was my bestfriend and the only man I had ever loved, his name was Marcus Kane and he is one on the members on the council who had made the decision to send us down here to die. My life was peaceful and quite until the day I met the second boy I would ever love this time his name was Jasper Jordan, best friends of Monty Green and the biggest druggos of the ark. I was soon involved in their actions and was locked up alongside them when we were caught. My father having no idea of what I did when I was with these boys thought it fit to keep my in solitary confinement so I couldn't get in any more trouble before my trial on my 18th birthday. I slept and ate in the same room for months only having contact with the guards who stood at my door, my father not once ever visiting me. The last time I saw Marcus was today, not saying a word to him I spat on him showing him that he was no longer my role model, my father or my bestfriend and  that it was his fault if I were to die today.

"Tara!" I heard I familiar voice yell, I turned around to not only find one but two of the boys I dearly love,

"Monty! Jasper!" I had always known they would be here but reality only set upon me when I saw their smiling faces "I missed you" I smiled as I ran into their arms for a long hug

"We missed you too" they smiled, I pulled away for only a second before Jasper started attacking my lips.

"It's been too long" he whispered before kissing me again.

-----------------

Sorry it's different to what you requested but I hope you like it xo