Imagine for PhantasticTOP Bellamy x Julia

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THIS BOOK IS AT 100k WHAT THE HELL WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN :O :O :O I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FRICKEN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so as a thank you i will do heaps of updates tonight.

i will hopefully be writing heaps more during the holidays which is in a week and goes for two weeks but i hope this is good enough for now :)

imagine for Julia 

================================

"bell i want to come" i said arguing with my boyfriend about going on the hunting trip,

"no Julia, your safer here" he replied,

"well i'm coming with or without your permission, so its your decision if you wanna protect me out there" i said firmly walking over to grab a gun and making my way towards the gates where the rest of the hunters where waiting for Bellamy to give them instructions.

"alright everyone get into partners and spit up. Be back by night fall!" he yelled to the group, watching them grab partners and walk out the gate. He came up to me and grabbed my hand pulling me out into the forest,

"never go out of my sight" he said sternly yet worried, looking into my eyes for reassurance " i'm serious Julia"

"i won't bell, i'm glad you finally let me out" i said smiling brightly up at him to which he smiled back.

"alright lets go get us some dinner" he said pulling me deeper into the forest pulling out his gun.

----------------time skip------------------

We ran through the forest trying to get away from the grounders trailing us close behind, i suddenly felt multiple sharps pains in my back, earning an ear piercing scream to escape from my lips as i collapsed to the forest floor,

"JULIA!" i heard Bellamy scream my name as he ran towards me and pick me up bridal style, before running from the grounders again. All i could hear was Bellamy telling me to stay awake but the pain was too much and i blacked out.

Bellamy's POV

i lost the grounders and carried her to a nearby cave, trying to tend to her multiple wounds but as i checked her heart beat it wasn't there and her whole body was cold. i screamed out in horror, crying my eyes out and punching anything i could touch that wasn't her. i cradled her lifeless body for many hours trying to figure out what i did wrong to lose her, i finally calmed down and carried her back to camp were i buried her next to the others who had died within the time we had spent on the ground.