Chapter 24

Thank you y'all for voting on Ryan's middle name. As you could probably tell, Grey, was the most popular! So, I'll be using it, it's not a major detail in the story but hey, why not add it in.

Ryan the stalker

Ryan's POV

"Hey Cara, I wanted to thank you for letting me stay and tending to my wo-" I stopped in my tracks. "Fuck."

"Oh My God what the fuck are you doing here?" She screamed in shock.
"Shit I'm really sorry!" I said quickly.

"Ryan something Ashford! How dare you!" Cara shouted.

"Ryan something Ashford?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I realised I don't know you middle name. But that's not the point! How dare you!" she shouted.

"Ok ok geez it was an accident! I'll get going." I said as I raised my hands in surrender.

"Move! Why are you still standing there asshole!" She shouted.

"It's Grey ." I told her.

"What?"

"My middle name." I chuckled.

"Ok then. Ryan Grey Ashford! Get out of my room now!"

"What's going on?" Someone said from behind as I closed Cara's door.

"I was going to thank Cara but... I didn't know that she had just come out of the shower so..." I said, scratching my neck. "Whoa, what happened to you?" I asked Jake.

"Same goes to you, what happened to you pretty boy?" Jake asked.

"Got into a fight." I shrugged.

"Coincidentally the same thing happened to me." Jake replied. "Ok back to the main topic. Did you knock? And did you hear a reply?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah... no... I forgot..." I trailed off.

"Well good luck to you. I don't think I need to doing anything because Cara is pretty much capable of handling you, " Jake told me, "but if I catch you doing something that's up to no good. You can kiss your life goodbye." And with that, he went down the stairs.

Before I knew it, I felt a sharp blow to my shoulder, causing me to stumble back.

"What the hell?" I swore.

"Don't what the hell me asshole. You know what you did wrong." Cara said as she glared at me.

"Yeah I know, sorry." I told her.

"What if I had already fully stripped? Huh?" She asked.

"Hmmmm that would be a interesting sight." I chuckled.

Cara glared at me and punched me again.

"You're incorrigible! I'm going to go for a ride around town. I want you gone before I come back." She told me before storming off.

"Thank God she didn't kick my balls..." I muttered.

"Oh I will if you do it again or anything inappropriate!" She shouted. "You better watch your back!"

I sighed before heading down to the kitchen to grab a bite.

"Here, she made pancakes." Jake said as he handed me a plate.

"Thanks."

"You really don't want to get on her bad side. Remember what happened to that creep who wanted to get into her pants?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. Poor guy, he's traumatized for life." I said, shaking my head.

"You haven't seen the worst." He said.