Chapter 21

Unknown POV

"I fucked up." Mikayla said.

"No shit. Just when we were going to progress further, you have to pull that jealous girlfriend stunt." I told her. Oh but what a lie I was telling her, what she did that day sped up my side of the plan. She really is a dumb blonde. Maybe the dumbest.

The closer Cara gets to Ryan the more I can hurt him.

"We can't change what you've done. We just have to press forward with the plan and hope for the best outcome." I told her.

"You need to act faster. It's going to fail if you don't." She hissed.

"Patience is the key." I told her.

"Rest assured that I will be getting on with my part." I smiled before turning my back and waking away.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ryan and Cara at the lockers. I slowed down my pace, wanting to go unnoticed.

Ryan kissed Cara on the forehead, making her frown a little. Seemed like their date went well. A smile creeped onto my face as I turned my back to them and walked away.

Sweet, sweet revenge. I could almost taste it on the top of my tongue.

Yoooo  hope oh his have been enjoying this book. Thank you do much to all of you readers who have stuck around haha.

I promise that the next chapter will be awesome! Till next time!

Do feel free to comment, vote and share!

-Nameless