+16+

One week give days had come and gone and today was Friday the day which they where going to the werewolf council. Aviana sat on the bed as they did her make up, while Shelby and Cole were worried and pacing around none of them ready. The meeting is to start by 2:00pm sharp, if you are later than that, well then you won't be able to come in. The clock was on 12:59 almost one and Shelby and everyone else were not ready, whilst Aviana and the people coming with her where.

"Omg. We have not time anymore, we need to rush" Shelby said panic and worry lacing her voice. She threw on her dress quickly and combed her hair, then she put on light make up and hurriedly dresses Jacob. "Momma where are we gowwing" He asked as she put on his tie. "To the council of everybody" She said to Jacob trying not to cry.

She rubbed her stomach, then took Jacob by his hand and they went down to eat.

By 2:00 Some witnesses from both packs came to defend themselves. "I call this case to order" one of the counsellors said. "We are here because someone claimed that at 6 she was abused for 10 years is that right?" Counsellor John said. "Yes sir" Aviana said.

"Who are you?" John said. "I am Aviana the one who they abused" She said smirking.

"Tell us what happened from your remembrance"

"Well on my 6th birthday, my grandparents came over to celebrate. My family had planned a big surprise for making my grandparents take me on a walk, as we were walking we saw rouges and the patrol hadn't seen them yet it caught their smell because they masked it. My grandparents only knew because they had never seen them in the pack and they didn't know of any new member. They tried mind linking my parents but sadly it didn't go through so they sent me to run back and get them, while they held the rouges back. Once I arrived there i told them the information so then we all went to look for them" she took a deep breath before continuing.

"When we arrived my grandparents where dead and so where some rouges the rest ran away. Then my parents began blaming me, that I should have ran faster, this and that and soon the whole pack then the abuse began. One day I was going to give my brother his food for school for after his werewolf fighting class that he had forgotten, then I met a sweet young girl named Shelby she was my brothers age. We talked and chatted until she told me that she had to go to class, the same class I was going to" By now Shelby was in tears sobbing.

"It was the same class as my brother, i thought I made a friend as we arrived there they both said mate, so me being me I thought that since Shelby was my friend my brother would stop his ways, but then he asked Shelby "what are you doing with this mutt" Shelby raised her brow up "what?" She asked so my brother gave her a short explanation but threatened Shelby that if she continued being my friend he would reject Shelby and Shelby did as he said and from that day on I have been abused since."

"But I'm not done, Seven months or a few months later. Shelby was pregnant and asked me to make her food. I did as told and as I was about to deliver it my mom called me, so I went to answer her, she beat and abused my with silver leaving me beaten raw. I went to the kitchen and I was so weak but i gave Shelby her food however. Some hours later, Shelby got sick, she went to the hospital and they said she was poisoned, food poisoning immediately all eyes where on me and my brother pushed me to the wall squeezing the air out of me and he broke my windpipe, then he dropped my on the floor making my legs break then my mother kicked my nose, my father kicked my neck and everyone left, but not before my brother told me to meet him outside in 10 minutes. I was late but that wasn't my fault my legs weren't strong enough, he beat me with silver whipped me and that's why I have these silver engraved lines on my face and some little marks on my body, thank fully some of them healed" She said and took her seat.

"Is this true" they asked my brother.

"Yes it is, but one day we sent her cousin Gary to look for her in this pack. He found her and she locked him up in prison torturing him for two weeks" Cole said taking a seat.

"It's true, but we gave him medical attention before he left and two week to ten years is nothing" She said seating now.

"Time for the truth detecting" another counsellor came he was mark and could detect the truth.

"All you said was it true?" John asked, Aviana nodded and Mark gave them a thumbs up.

They went on like that then it was time for the decision of their punishment.

"The abuse she suffered was to much for her young age or for anyone there for Shelby and mate shall not be able to have any other baby and his son only one baby it shall be like that for Shelby's children's line until we deam them worthy to have more, so therefore the baby in Shelby shall not be born and as for Aviana your punishment for abusing Gary is you are going to suffer heat once more from tomorrow and your mate shall not comfort you, but it will last only one day. Case dismissed" He said hitting the thing and everyone filled out.

A/N: Finally Shelby and her pack got what they deserved. This chapter was very long.