The Riders Of Tyr - An Introduction

Hello, amazing readers and welcome to the world of the Riders of Tyr.

I love all things Viking and I enjoy reading stories, watching movies and researching about them. One day, an idea crossed my mind. The idea of writing about modern day Vikings. How would they be? What would they be doing in our age and time. And the Riders of Tyr were born.

The name is a dedication to Tyr, the Norse god of valor, the one-handed god that sacrificed his hand to save the gods and the world. The Riders worship him and swear in his name. They carry his rune on their cuts, the arrow aiming for the sky and they tattoo the same arrow on their backs, a symbol of their unwavering dedication to the club.

The Riders of Tyr (ROT!!) are a Swedish-based MC with deep illegal ties. An MC war back in motherland, some of the members had to move to the US, exactly like the original Vikings did back in the day. The leader of this expedition was Egil, the son of the founder of the Riders in Sweden. 

When they got there, they set up most chapters in the eastern shore. But Egil, the leader of the US Riders wanted to conquer all the continent if possible. He ended up in California and set his chapter there. The Mother Chapter, the one everyone looks up to. Those are the Riders you are about to meet. 

The Riders have a strict hierarchy that everyone respects. They accept few members but they allow many hang-arounds that are bound to the will of the Riders. At the top in the King, what the other MCs call President. The Vice President is the Earl (Jarl) and the Sergeant-at-arms is the Herre. 

The women also have their own system. Like the hang-arounds, there are women that flock to the club for fun, sex, party, protection and money. Those women are called rotters and they are free game for all the members. If a man claims a woman as his own, she becomes a Valkyrie, an official girlfriend or wife. A Valkyrie is respected, cherished and is untouchable. To prove their love and devotion to their Rider and the club, they get a tattoo, a Valkyrie astride a horse. The King's Valkyrie is called the Queen.

I won't say anything more, you'll find out more reading my books and meeting my boys. 

I hope you will have as fun reading their stories as I had writing them. 

Enjoy.