THIRTEEN

Lexi's POV

I sat on the floor in my room, looking through my suitcase. It was now three in the afternoon and I needed to get ready for dinner with Kian, for our date. I don't know what I'm going to do about Chance. Or what I'm gonna do about any of this really... I messed up big this time.

I picked out my favorite dress, a simple black dress that ended a few inches above my knee. I paired it with a pair of black heels and once I had laid out my dress on the bed, I sat on the floor and holding my mirror, started to do my makeup. I had just started to apply foundation when my phone started to ring.

Shit I don't want to get foundation all over my phone!

I answered and quickly put the call on speaker.

"Hello?" I asked, looking back in the mirror to apply the creamy, skin-toned product.

"Hey! I haven't heard from you at all since you got there!" I heard Erika's familiar voice.

"Sorry, we had started filming and lost track of time, then I went to bed." I lied, putting my foundation away and finding my concealer.

"I know you're lying." She said. She knows me too well... I didn't say anything except for respond with a sigh.

"I'm not Erika. I mean...not completely." I said, rummaging through my makeup bag.

"You slept with Kian!" She accurately accused.

"I never said that." I smiled.

"You hinted at it! You did you liar!" Erika screamed.

"Oh my god, so what if I did?" I laughed.

"Lexi! So what? This is a freaking big deal." She explained.

"Okay how so?" I questioned. I then heard a gasp come from the other end of the line.

"What?" I asked, referring to her gasp.

"What about Chance?" She asked the dreaded question.

"Well I mean we're still technically dating but I haven't talked to him either since I got here. I don't know what I'm going to do Erika." I sighed.

"You like Kian." She simply stated.

"Yes, obviously I like Kian." I replied.

"You need to tell Chance that." She said.

"How do I tell him, 'Hey so I got to LA and I realized that I really like Kian and we're going on a date tonight so...yeah sorry Chance.'? I can't say something like that." I said.

"You're going on a date tonight??" She exclaimed.

"Yes we are! That's why I'm so stressed about this." I said.

"Okay well, you need to decide Lexi. It's hard but you need to." She said, and I knew exactly what she meant.

"Erika...I love Chance. But I think I really love Kian too." I said, snapping my attention to the door when I heard a knock.

---A/N---

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in like a week but I know that this is short, however I just needed to upload SOMETHING. I plan on putting up the next chapter tonight also.

love yaaaaaa

-L