You make me Begin

Your brain can't work anymore and the only solution you can come up with is leave. You can't see Jungkook in pain so you decide to take an initiative and leave so he doesn't have to choose and be in pain. You don't want him to feel guilt.
You write a note to him in which you write "You make me Begin. I Love You and forever will."

It's been 3 yrs since that incident. And today after three years you see him.
Your eyes become blurry out of tears.
You see him standing on the other side of the street.
You see him holding an umbrella as he's walking towards you and you are walking towards him with your umbrella.
Your legs are trembling and you have no idea of what is going around you.
The world stopped for you.
He walks the half way and you walk the half, ending up standing in the middle of the road.
Your eyes can't stop crying and your heart melted after seeing the person you always loved.
Within a few seconds he gens your hands and takes you aside and hugs you tightly.
But instead of hugging him back you push him away as you remember that he's probably married.
He realizes what you might be thinking so he takes you in a cafe and you both have a conversation.
He asks you where have you been and why you left.
And you tell him honestly what the reasons were.
After you are done with saying whatver you had to... You are shocked by what he says.
"I'm sorry I had to marry her because it was my mom's wish. I wanted to do at least something for her as she has done a lot of things for me. And thank you for understanding me and helping me in that situation.... As for my wife... She died. She died after 2 yrs of our marriage. She died in a car accident while she was getting a birthday gift for our daughter. For her first birthday."
You are shocked over the fact that he has a daughter.... But you don't say anything. Rather you say "Can I meet her?"
He agrees and takes you to his house to meet her.
There you see a cute 2 years old name rose. She had something in her gaze... But she didn't look like Jungkook at all. You don't notice that fact at all. But rather look at Jungkook and take him to a side and say, "I wish I was too strong to ignore the fact that you had a kid with someone else.... But I can't. I can't see you with anyone else or even imagine it. So it's best for me to leave. I dint hate that kid. It's not her fault but I can't see this. I can't I'm sorry. But I will never stop loving you."
He says"(your name), I loved you my whole life and can't or have never imagined being with someone else. Rose isn't my biological child. She was my ex wifes biological daughter but I raise her like my own. My wife had an affair but the guy got shot as he was a gangster. This is the reason my mom wanted me to marry her. She wanted me to protect her and her kid. And this is what I have been doing for the last 3 years. I now raise her as my own kid. But I don't wanna lose u anymore. I want to hold onto you and love you forver and ever. Forgive me. And stay with me."
You start bursting into tears and you can't believe how everything just opened up... And now you finally have a chance to live happily with the love of your life. And you realize it's not just a

Happy ending .... But
Just a Beginning to a happy life.
He truly does make you begin