"Oh yeah that's it" Oscar was watching me intently lapping up every second of it.

I used my left hand as well as sucking on his tip, I know how much he loves that combination, I rolled my hand with every stroke and sucked harder every time.

"Fuck I'm going to cum" Oscars hands gripped the car seat tighter till his knuckles were nearly white.

I felt him explode in my mouth, his body instantly relaxing after it. I swallowed and wiped around my mouth making sure nothing had gotten anywhere else. I slumped back into the car seat beside Oscar.

"Fuck you're amazing" he leant over and kissed me on the cheek.

We had finished just in time as not 2 minutes later we pulled up to the museum for the charity ball.

The driver got out and opened the car door us, we exited the car and I could have sworn I saw a smirk on the drivers face before he turned away.

Oscar led the way up the stairs into the main entrance he showed the tickets and the door man point up the stairs to the right where the main event was happening. We entered a few raffles on the way and read up on a few of the charities before heading through the big solid doors. The party was in full swing everyone was in lavish dresses and masks, some were even in themed dresses, fairy lights lit the room, champagne fountains and chocolate fountains where on every table, the music was flowing and bodies were dancing, intertwining, gracefully across the floor. Oscar grabbed some champagne for us and we moved around the room observing people. There was a beautiful curvy woman dressed in a Victorian style dress, another couple were dressed inspired by Japanese culture. I was mid sip when the lights went out, I grabbed Oscars hand and I heard him give a chuckle.

"Don't worry, it happens every year" he whispered in my ear. Strobe lights flashed like crazy and several acrobats fell from the ceiling, the crowd erupted into applause. I craned my neck to see the acrobats tumbling and rolling with ease, as if they were made to float and the ceiling was their playground. I was scanning the crowd again when she caught my eye. I felt breathless. Her hair was deep chestnut and cut just to her chin, her face slim with a slight upturn nose, her eyes large, the mask that surrounded her eyes had diamonds that sparkled when the light hit them, drawing more attention to her. Her dress was a deep forest green, it was a sweetheart neckline that showed her cleavage teasingly, the dress hugged her waist showing her hourglass figure, her hips thick as well as her thighs, her legs where shown off with the revealing slits strategically placed on the dress. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I traced over her again and again with my eyes until she saw me. She locked eyes with me, and the biggest butterflies erupted from within me. The corners of her full plump lips turned up into an enticing smile.

"I can see my mother waving us over" Oscar interrupted my train of thought.

"Oh yes, we should see them" when I looked back she was gone and my heart sunk.

We weaved in and out of people to get to Liz.

"Hello darling" she kissed him on both cheeks.

"And don't you look divine April" She embraced me in a hug.

"Thank you, Elizabeth, you look lovely as well"

"She just glows" I heard Alex's voice from behind me.

He moved over to stand next to Liz and handed her a drink.

"Good to see you both came" He shook hands with Oscar.

He moved forward and gave me a slight hug.

Oscar and his father began talking about business, when I saw her again she was standing near two tables away from us. As if she knew I had seen her, her head turned to meet my gaze, she is so beautiful and bewitching. She reached out for her glass and took a sip before placing it back down and walking away. My eyes followed her across the room and she stopped just outside the powder room glancing at me once more before disappearing. I had to see her.

"I'm so sorry" I interrupted Oscar and Alex.

"I'm just going to duck to the powder room" I kissed Oscar on his cheek before leaving and making a direct line for the powder room. I pulled the door open and walked into an empty powder room. My heart was thumping.

"Hello" She stepped out from one of the stalls.

She glided over to the mirror and applied some more deep red to her lips.

"I saw you" I blurted out.

"I know" her French accent was heavy.

"I saw you too" her eyes looked at me through the mirror and I could see the long delicate lashes that covered her eyes making them look even larger up close.

She went and sat down on one of the arm chairs.

"Are you going to sit?" she motioned at one of the other chairs.

I sat down obediently.

"your hair has come undone a little, let me fix it" she moved over and repined my hair. Her hands moved down and traced my neck, I closed my eyes and let myself be taken with her tingling touch. Her hand lifted my chin and she bent down to embrace me in a slow deep kiss. Her tongue swirling in my mouth, lips were so soft like velvet. Her hand fell to my waist and she pulled me closer, till our bodies were touching. I found the zip on the side of my dress and slowly slid it down.

"Not here" she whispered.

She took me by the hand and led me to one of the stalls and motioned me to sit down. She kneeled in front of me and took my breasts in her mouth, sucking delicately at my nipples taking her time with each breast. Her teeth rubbed over my nipples and my pussy became drenched. Her hands found my legs and lifted my dress. I went to move forward to her but she shook her head and pushed me back.

Her head went down and she traced over my pussy with her tongue, I couldn't help but let out a soft moan, her tongue flicked inside my pussy lapping it up, I found her head with my hands and held on to her. She added her fingers sliding two inside of me whilst sucking on my clit, I could feel pulses of pleasure through my legs and thighs making them shake and shiver like never before, her fingers rubbed my clit while she licked at my juices I could feel the orgasm building inside of me with every flick of my clit and every thrust of her fingers.

"Oh my god" was all I could gasp when the orgasm exploded with in me, I came with every inch of my body.

She sat up and smiled at me before returning to clean me up. I slid my dress back down and sat up trying to catch my breath. I had never had an intense orgasm like before.

We exited the stall and fixed ourselves up.

"That was amazing" I wanted to see her again.

"It was, and I need to go" she finished fixing her nose and turned to look at me.

"But I..." she placed a finger on my lip to stop me.

"Au revior chérie" she kissed me on the cheek and left the powder room.

I was left there alone trying to understand what had just happened, i composed myself and left the to go find Oscar. I found a glass of champagne on the way and stopped dead in my tracks. That same green dress was standing right next to Oscar, i sculled my drink and went over, heart racing a million ideas going through my head, was it a joke? was this some fucked up game she liked to play? lure girls and then tell their partners? 

"Ah here she is now" Oscar slid his arm around my waist.

"Odette this is April"

"Pleasure to meet you April" that same seductive french accent.

"April this is Odette, my sister" 

Is there no one in this family i haven't fucked?