Chapter 15: The End Of An Era

Start from the beginning

You: "He doesn't need it? You really think I won't even land a punch on this guy? That's a lot of confidence for someone who fails so often." I see him chuckle to himself.

Dr. Vexx: "He doesn't need the healing mutation because not only was his bone structure infused with the 3 strongest substances on the planet, but his skin was as well. You cannot cut, bruise, or fracture any part of him. You have no way to hurt him." Oh... Crap baskets.

You: "Uhh... Asami?" she turns to face me after electrocuting two soldiers.

Asami: "What is it M/N?"

You: "You might want to leave, like now."

Asami: "Don't worry I'll keep my distance. I can protect myself." I groan, why are these people so stubborn. I turn back to the doctor and his creation. He was about my height, spiked black hair, he definitely was stronger than me, but I don't see any claws or fangs or anything else I would need to worry about dying instantly from.

Dr. Vexx: "I'm guessing you would want to know the name of your killer?"

You: "Yea, but it isn't gonna be him so I don't need it."

Dr. Vexx: "Why don't you have it just in case. His name, is TitanFall." As soon as the physco finishes his sentence I see it. 4 large blades coming from his knuckles. Each looks to be roughly a foot and a half long. But the one major difference, There a pure black, no shine like mine or Sky's.

Asami: "Oh... That's not good." I hear Asami say. I give her the no duh look. And she shrugs and turns back to fighting off soldiers.

TitanFall: "Mission 1: Kill The Phoenix."

You: "Whoa, you talk?"

TitanFall: "Voice recognition confirmed. Phoenix. It is time for you to die." I see him charge and am barely able to jump out of the way.

You: "What the hell? How are you so fast? That metal in you should slow you down. I should have the speed advantage."

TitanFall: "Incorrect. I am pure metal and muscle, I can carry a maximum weight of 15 tons." Oh you have got to be joking? 15 Tons. 15 Fricking tons! How the hell am I supposed to beat this thing?

You: "Well, I can carry about 1,000 pounds." I say mocking him. Let's see if this thing is human at all.

TitanFall: "Also incorrect."

You: "What? How would you know that about me? I'm in my body I know more about me than you do."

TitanFall: "Also incorrect. I know everything about you F/N Middle/Name L/N." Uhh... How'd he know my full name? "Your parents were murdered when you were 8 years, 294 days. Your sisters were killed when you were 10 years 347 days. You were Vice Admiral of the United Forces Navy." Ok I'm starting to get a bit creeped by this thing. "You have no remaining family. You are the last L/N." No, I can't be... There has to be someone out there. Some aunt, uncle, cousin, or grandparent out there. "You are alone, and weak. In your current state, the poison given to you has worn your muscles. You would be far too sore to lift even half of your maximum weight. And, judging by your heartbeat. You're Afraid of me."

You: "How dare you mention my family... I am going to make you suffer."

TitanFall: "I do not feel pain. Nor do I tire in battle. Every weakness you have exploited is gone. You have a 0.0% chance of victory in this fight. If you surrender the following you will be spared: Surrender the City, Surrender Skylar Johansenn, Surrender the Avatar, and provide the 5-phrase code to get within, and take control of your mind. Do you except these terms?"

You: "Nah, I'm afraid I can't do any of those."

TitanFall: "You will now be executed. Any last words? Mr. L/N?"