Chapter 10

First off I would just like to thank everyone for the amount of support I've gotten

First off I would just like to thank everyone for the amount of support I've gotten. more than 400 views!! Thank you, everyone, for the support you've shown :)

Yuri slowly drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up Victor was standing over him, smiling and looking apologetic. "Sorry. I forgot to untie you," he said. "I have something I need to talk to you about. I'd like to apologize for... kidnapping you and..." he broke off, looking incredibly ashamed and guilty. "Pretty much, I think we should fix this relationship. Yuri, will you go on a date with me?" "I-i... Uh..." Yuri stuttered, unsure. He had just decided that he would try to get out of there and get rid of everything to do with Victor, but now his emotions were all jumbled up again. 

"Ok. fine," he said, biting his lip, not sure if it was the right decision. Victor looked a little bit disappointed that he hadn't had more enthusiasm, but he still forced a smile on his face and nodded. He ran back into his room and grabbed a suit, before throwing it at Yuri. "I'm just gonna go get ready so you might want to as well," Yuri nodded, smiling as he fingered the soft silk of the suit. 

If they really could fix the relationship... he didn't dare hope. He put on the suit then went over to the mirror and slicked back his hair, then took off his glasses and put contacts in. He usually only wore them when he was ice skating, but, what the hell. It was a special occasion. He might as well. When Victor was ready they went to the car. He had the windows blocked so that Yuri couldn't see where they going. He said it was a "surprise". When they arrived, Yuri gasped as they got out of the car. The restaurant was a prestigious Japanese restaurant, one that specialized in pork cutlet bowl. He threw his arms around Victor's neck. 

"How did you know?!" he said a huge smile on his face. 

"I just do, my dear pork cutlet bowl," replied Victor, planting a small kiss on Yuri's cheek.