Ch.13 Absolutely not

(Izaya P.O.V)

I heard yelling from my sleep. Usually I'd be wide awake, but something is trying to force me to keep sleeping. So on natural instincts I fought it. As soon as it was gone, I knew the situation. I sprang up and pushed 4 people to the ground. They all had a knife at their throat in case they did anything funny.

"What are you doing!? Can't you leave me alone!" I yelled as I growled at them. It was then that I felt blood lust grab me, and saw who my thought to be attackers actually were. "Shizu-chan, Celty, Shinra, and Dark Shadow? What are you"- pang!

I was hit with nausea and in my lack of suppression my fangs forced their way completely out. I jumped back and wrapped my wings around me. "They smell so good. Maybe if it's a bite I can- no! What am I thinking? I won't." I felt my knees buckle and I fell. My throats burning. It hurts. I started to loose consciousness, but heard my name being called over and over again. When I hit the floor I blacked out.

I woke up in chains......again. My hunger seems to have diminished a little. "How you feeling Izaya?" Was that Shizu-chan? No, he called me by my name, but it sounds like him. "Shizu-chan?"
"Ya it's me. Look I wanted to talk to you, since Shinra and Celty left to get medical supplies. I-"
"Unchain me. I also would like to ask how you found me."
"I um..... your smell. Anyway I can't remove them because their Celtys."
"Great, it'll take longer then."
"What do you mean? Anyway I wanted to ask what happened. You passed out and and......"
"What, were you worried about little ol' me. I'm perfectly fine, no need to worry." I added my smirk.
"Everyone was worried. You are not fine, Shinra was especially worried because of your health. Are you insane? Nevermind I already know the answer. Just talk to me, or Kasuka or someone." He was almost begging. Why? I'm perfectly fine I don't know what their talking about. Besides that I'm free. Finally. Only thing left to do is distract the blond.

"Your protozoen brain can't handle the truth. You hate me. Always have and always will. We're enemies, why should I tell you anymore of my life story?" Then I put the final nail in the coffin. "I hate you. Go ahead and punch me if it makes you feel better because all you can do is beat people up." I was mostly telling the truth, but he doesn't know that.

At the moment he's opening and closing his mouth, looking very much like a fish out of water. Then he turned around and started mumbling to himself. I took the opportunity and ran, leaving behind the sounds of chains clanking together.

It was then that the hunger chose to return. I might end up being sick. No sooner had the words formed that it came true. I was running out the door when Shinra and Celty decided to show up. Great. I ran past them and into an alley.

I'm starting to feel like puking blood up is a normal occurrence. After my throat was hoarse, I finally stopped. I rolled up my sleeve and bit my wrist. I sighed. My throat still hurts, but my voice is back to normal at least. It was then that my phone chose to rang. "Ah it's Shiki. I hope he has a job for me." I said as I grabbed my phone.
"Shiki, how are you doing? Got anything interesting?"
"Izaya. I'm fine, but I heard your still causing trouble."
"That's my middle name. Besides there's no reason to hide."
"Look, this guy is dangerous. Your a reliable source and I wouldn't like to lose you."
"Shiki. I can handle Shizu-chan and be fine. Theirs no need to worry. I plan on staying your business partner. I am the great Izaya Orihara after all.
"Fine, I can't force you. Where are you at?"
"Ikbukuro, why?"
"I actually ran into Shinra earlier and he said something interesting."
"Oh. What might that have been?
"He said you were injured. Is this true?"
"Not at all Shiki. Besides even if I was it'd only be a scratch."
"I see, just try to stay out of trouble. Remember you can talk to me. Well I gotta go. Bye."
"Bye bye." I finished before I hung up. That's when a gang started walking toward me, wanting a fight.