Ch. 10 Still a cat..

I woke up to snoring, it was almost as if it was right next to me. As soon as I opened my eyes I knew why. The beast was sleeping next to me again. I jumped up and ran out the room. This was not happening. It was then I realized my hat was gone. Now I was really freaking out. When I'm a vampire my hair hides my ears. Time to improvise, I used my hood.

I went to leave, but all the windows hardly opened. There was just enough space for a small feline to go through, so I made sure no one was there and turned into a cat. I was almost thankful that I was part cat, almost.

"Hi there kitty, what are you doing? Maby I should call you Izaya instead. It's alright, I knew you were turned into a half cat. Even Shizuo knows, we saw the ears and tail. Stop scratching me, I'm not letting you go." Shinra said as I was scratching him trying to get away as he brought me back to Shizu-chan. I finally managed to escape, but felt something tug my leg. Another shadow, great.

"Hi kitty stay right there. Don't move. You'll make some nice cat stew." Said a man hold a net. Nope, moving defidently moving. I was not going to become cat stew. I ran as fast as I could away from him. Only to end up between him and a busy street.

Here goes nothing. Into the street I run. Dodging cars, bikes, and people. I used my survival instincts and made it to the other side alive with only a few bruises and cuts. I thought I was done for all over again.

Then I was chased by dogs. I almost died at least fifty times by the time the day was done. Then I hid because the wo4ld was so different from a card point of view. The next morning I returned to my house and curled up on the couch. I was to exhausted to transform back.

I woke up to being held by the scruff of my neck. I pawed sleepily at what was grabbing me. After a few seconds I gave up and started to fall back asleep. That is until I was falling. I ended up in the tub.

It felt horrible, the water was sticking to my coat. I was wide awake and jumped out of the tub, or tried to. "Izaya get back in the tub, your filthy. What exactly happened yesterday? Turn back into a human." Shizu-chan said as I was caught by Celtys shadows and plopped back in the tub.

I wasn't going to transform back, not when Celty, Shinra, and Shizu-chan were watching. I still had my pride, I was going to get out of here. I meowed a response and jumped toward Shizu-chan. He caught me, but my nails dug into his skin and he dropped me.

I ran into my bedroom and somehow managed to lock the door behind me. I went into my bathroom and took a shower. Then I put on some clean clothes and walked to the washing machine, my clothes were soaked from the bath I was almost forced into, but they were still full of blood and sweat.

"What do you want? I'm tired and have work to do, so leave." I said as I took some pills.
"No, what happened yesterday? You look awful. What were those pills?" Shizu-chan asked. I shrugged and went to get the mail. It was mostly boring stuff, but I found five threats! I smiled and added them to the pile of threats that almost filled my desk drawer.

Then a phone rang in my room. I left to go get it, leaving everyone in the living room. It was Shiki, wondering if I finished the job that was completed a few days ago. Even with this mess I wasn't going to stop working.
"Yes Shiki, I'll deliver it there right away. Who do you think I am, of course there wasn't any trouble. You have another job for me so soon. Yes, yes I'll be their in ten minutes. See ya then Shiki." With that our conversation ended and I ended up in the living room with everyone watching me.