Chapter 8

Harry stripped out of his clothes while keeping his mouth attached to Kacey's. He bent to slip her panties down her legs and tossed them away. Without breaking their kiss, they moved into the shower and the warm water cascading from the rain jet in the ceiling. Their hands roamed over each other reacquainting themselves, finding their favorite places on each other. After the feast of pleasure Kacey had during their weekend together, she had fasted since. The three weeks apart had left her absolutely famished for him. Harry found the shower gel and squeezed some onto his hands. Rubbing them together to get them foamy he then slid them all over Kacey. Turning her so that her back was to him, he pulled her against him. She leaned her head against his chest as he moved his hands up to her breasts. Kneading them gently, he pulled on her nipples and she arched her back reaching to kiss him. Gliding his hands down over her stomach he reached her softness and slowly slid his hand down to her slit. She was slick and ready for him; moaning as his fingers moved deliberately, slowly circling her entrance then her bundle of nerves and back. Kacey was pressed tightly against Harry and could feel his erection at the base of her spine flexing against her; his arousal enhancing her own. As her tension built, Harry began probing her mouth with his tongue. A low, deep, moan began in her throat and knowing she was close, he slipped two fingers deep into her and flicked her button with his thumb sending her over the edge. Harry held her up with his other arm as he felt the spasms around his fingers, swallowing her little scream as she was overcome.

Harry gently removed his fingers from her and turned her around to face him, pulling her into his arms and holding her close. Resting his cheek on the top of her head, he rocked her for several minutes until Kacey was completely recovered. She looked up into his eyes, her fingers reaching to caress his cheeks, and kissed him sweetly. Against her belly she could feel the unfinished business between them. Smiling at him, she reached for the shower gel and a fresh puff. Lathering it up, Kacey rubbed it across his chest as he watched her every move. Softly she bathed all of him, bending to wash his feet and stretching to reach his shoulders. She washed his hair, massaging his scalp with her nails. After rinsing completely, she took his hand and led him out of the shower, grabbing a thick towel from the bar. Carefully she dried him off then reached for another towel for his hair, patting it nearly dry. Finished with him, she quickly dried herself off and combed the tangles out of her hair. Tossing the towels into the bin, she took his hand and guided him into her room to the chaise by the fireplace.

Kacey motioned for him to sit on the edge of the chaise. Placing her hand on his chest she pushed him back until he was leaning on his elbows. He was looking up at her with a half-smile when she dropped to her knees in front of him. Nudging his legs apart, she trailed her fingers up the inside of his thighs. Harry looked at her between his legs affecting a submissive posture and felt himself grow hard again. Kacey was closely admiring his cock, watching it stiffen and grow before her gaze.

"You really are the most beautiful man I have ever seen," she said in a low, throaty voice.

She noticed the tiny drops of fluid ooze from the end and, with a wicked look, she puckered her lips and placed a kiss on the tip. Spreading the slickness over the head with her lips, she looked at him through her lashes. Her smile was shiny and glistening in the light. Slowly she licked her lips clean, pulling the bottom one into her mouth and sucking on it gently, savoring his taste. Harry's eyes were wide and his breathing shallow as she said "Don't worry, I won't spit."

"Too much YouTube can be dangerous love," he managed to croak out.

Smirking at him, she returned her attention to his penis. She ran her nose down the smooth underside stopping at the base and nestled it in the curls there. Under the fragrance of the shower gel she could smell him and she inhaled deeply. Harry was quivering in anticipation. Kacey opened her mouth wide and took one of his testicles in her mouth, licking it on all sides. Careful not to use too much pressure, she did the same with the other one. Moving lower, she ran her tongue along the seam of skin behind them. Licking and massaging with her tongue she saw the goosebumps rise on his legs. Giving little kitten licks as a prelude, she then began sucking tenderly and was rewarded when he cried out.