1: An Unfortunate Event

The busy streets of Magnolia were busier than usual. Cars practically swarmed every street. Curses were heard as two cars almost crashed into one another.

Kagura was never the city type. All the noises and busy streets just made her cringe. But she needed some money to buy food, so she'll just have to suck it up.

Next to her was the new and already popular restaurant, Noodle Waves. She sighed.

Looks like no one needs any helping. At this rate, I might just starve to the end of my existence.

She looked up at the sky. Spring has finally come around. The sun was peeking through the clouds, and the early smell of  cherry blossoms spread.

Even though her face on the outside remained emotionless, on the inside she smiled. Her cherry blossom tree will finally bloom and it will become the perfect place to stay.

Her happy place.
____________________________________________________________________________

A few blocks away from Kagura, two men are seen talking about......... important matters......

"Rooooooogue! Pleeeeeeease!" A man with blonde hair and blue eyes pleaded to his black haired friend. The said man sighed and rubbed his temples.

"For the last time Sting, no. First, we don't have quite the money for it, and second, how old do you think we are?" Rogue said. He shook his head at his immature and childish friend.

His crimson eyes landed on his friend's pouty face.

"Pleeeeeeease Rogue! It's going to be magical! They might even know where Skiadrum and Weisslogia are!"

Rogue nearly deadpanned. How old is this guy? "Just shut up and find the stupid restaurant."

A few minutes later, they found their destination.

"There it is!"

"Yes, I see."

They look both ways before crossing the street. As they were walking, things start to get a bit complicated.

"You're paying this time." The emotionless Rogue said.

"What?!" Sting exclaimed, and stopped on the road to look at his best friend. Rogue narrowed his eyes.

"I paid the last 3 times. You should know the value of money for once."

Sting stomped his foot, "But I didn't bring money!"

Rogue shrugged, "Tough luck. Looks like you're eating leftovers from last night."

"You can't do tha-!"

"Watch out!"

Sting felt a hand on his back and pushed him forward towards Rogue.

"What the fu-!"

Screeching tires were heard.
____________________________________________________________________________

It only took a few seconds before Sting and Rogue processed what was happening. The ringing in their ears and blurred visions distracted them from the scene that was unfolding in front of them.

"W-What happened?" Sting asked. Rogue didn't respond, instead, he shook his head to get the ringing out of his sensitive ears.

They coughed from the smoke the came from the bus. Bystanders already made way to the two men.

"Are you alright?!"

"Are you injured?!"

"I already called the police!"

Once the smoke cleared, the people's, including Rogue's and Sting's, eyes widened.

Right in front of them was a woman in a white, gold, and some red attire. She was in front of the bus that was about to crash on the two men.

But what really surprised them was that she had her hand outstretched towards the bus, which had a large dent in the front.

The two friends had to process it in a few seconds and when they did, they only said one thing.

"Eh?!?!"
____________________________________________________________________________

Reviews please!

Published: 8/24/17
Edited: 8/24/17