We both walked over to the fitting rooms and we chose the biggest one since it was two of us and I sat down as she started undressing. I was feeling so lucky until..

"Umm do you mind turning around?" She asked.

HELL YEAH I MIND.

"No not at all. Sorry." I said covering my eyes with disappointment but at least I was in her dressing room. Better than nothing.

She took off her shorts and panties before putting on the boy shorts she picked out then she told me to open my eyes.

"Well how do these look?"

I opened my eyes and immediately wanted to eat her pussy right there but I controlled myself. Damn she got a phat ass. Oh my god.. can I just suc-...

"Oh umm they look great on you. I love boy shorts myself. Let me see them from behind, turn around."

She turned around so that her ass was facing me and I couldn't take it anymore so I placed my hands on her hips to slowly bring her closer in between my legs. She probably thought I was just examining her panties but I had other plans.

I lifted up her shirt enough just to show her lower back then I leaned in slowly to softly kiss her lower back. Slowly kissing up her spine as I heard her groan lowly.

"J-Jen.. what are y-you doing oh my god."

I ignored what she said and sat her on my lap with her back against my chest and I reached my hand in her panties to rub her warm throbbing clit and that's when she leaned her back against my chest and started moving her hips against my fingers.

I started sucking slowly on her neck as she extended it to give me more access and I began rubbing her clit faster as she moaned and I watched her eyes roll back through the mirror. Fuck she is sexy..

I knew she wanted me. I kept rubbing her throbbing clit and she arched her back putting her arm around my head as I was still sucking on her neck but harder. I synced my teeth in her skin and I felt her pussy become wetter against my hand.

"Mmmmm J-Jen don't stop please"

"It feels too good, I love the way you touch me... ffff-fuuuck Jen baby"

Baby? I said in my mind. I wanted her to want me more so I decided to rub my fingers towards her entrance to tease her and that's when she squeezed my thigh from it feeling so good.

I didn't want her to come just yet. Not in this dressing room so I removed my hand from her panties and my mouth from her neck as I slowly licked her wetness off my fingers, groaning from how good she tasted. Then I whispered in her ear.

"Told you, you wanted me." I smirked.

If she wanted to forget the kiss ok, but I knew she wouldn't be able to forget about this. That's for sure. I made my move so now it's all on her if she wants to move forward with whatever this or not.

I didn't realize I was playing with her pussy for 45 minutes. Damn I should probably head back to work but eh. I'm in no rush and I'm really hungry for her right now. The way she moaned was... everything. I'll be thinking about it all day. Nothing could spoil my day now.
------------
Bey's POV

Oh my god. I can't believe what happened at the mall with Jen. Why did I like it? No love it. It felt so.. she felt so.. my body felt.. I want to feel it again but I can't. She totally crossed the line and don't even know it. If she finds out my real age in history but it isn't really lying if I never told her my age right? She assumed I was around her age since it was a college party.

Okay I do feel a little bad that I let her believe I'm legal but what was I suppose to do? It's Michelle's fault for even wanting me to go to that party so bad and Jen's fault for rubbing me. I almost came on her hand if she didn't stop. If my mom finds out I'm grounded for life.

This is why I just won't tell anyone. Not even Michelle. It's just too much that I could lose right now. I don't even know if I'll continue talking to Jen. We don't have each other's numbers anyway but that doesn't seem to mean anything when we surprisingly keep running into each other.

If I see her again I'll just be her friend because this really can't happen again. I like Jen I do but she just can't know my age. If she ever found out I would feel better knowing she knew without us have had done something sexual so I just wanna stay friends. It makes sense I think.

My phone vibrated and I didn't recognize the number so I ignored it. Figured it was someone with the wrong number but then they texted again and my eyes lit up.

"Hey.." "Its me Jennifer. Michelle gave me your number."

SHE DID WHAT? I thought to myself.

Debating if I should reply back now or later. Should I even at all? This is wrong on so many levels but it feels so right. I took about 15 minutes to think if I should respond and decided against it. I know I shouldn't have but I don't know what to say to her after the dressing room thing.

I really don't know what to say to her. I'll give it a few days and reply to her eventually. She won't mind right????