Chapter Fourteen - Later

Start from the beginning

They had some guys with smooth moves. Martin St.Louis & Steven Stamkos were my main concerns. Quick like vipers, and with gracious moves. I had to watch them the most. That doesn't mean I only have to watch him, everyone is dangerous.

I removed the towel from my face, and glanced up at Ty. 

"Ah- calm down Jimmy. You'll do fine." He assured as he patted my back. I just smiled at him as I shook my head. Ty grinned as he slide off his blocker and began to get off the big stuff. I looked at the wall, suddenly my phone vibrated. 

I quickly picked it up to see I had a message from Rachael. I smiled instantly as I opened it. It was James, nice and snug in her arms. All my worries left me, all the thoughts disappeared. 

I must have been looking at that picture for a while because next thing I know Ty taps my back and mutters "Hurry up there Jimmy, remember you're taking me to dinner."

Zachary's P.O.V

"Ethan I am not getting a twitter." I yelled as skated away from me. 

I laid on the ground after he checked me into the boards, all the while going on about how I needed a twitter. He has been going on about it, truly, for a week. He has one, and about 5 other people on the team. Though, he thinks I need one.

Nope, that shit ain't for me. 

"Come on Zachy." Pete muttered, with a smirk on his face, as he skated by. I closed my eyes and shook my head as I got off of the ground. 

Suddenly, BAM. I was on the ground again. 

I quickly opened my eyes as Ethan's laughter filled my ears. He had checked me, again! That little bitch! I clenched my teeth as I got up and glared at him. While he, and everyone else, just laughed and laughed. 

"Oh fuck you." I yelled, I grunted then I skated off the ice. Practice had been over a while ago, it doesn't matter if I leave now.  I took off my helmet as I walked in. The anger filled every inch of me, and I knew I needed to release it. I took my helmet and threw it against the locker room wall. Part of me wanted to watch it burst to pieces and fly everywhere, though the rest of me hoped it was perfectly fine.

I fell to my chair as I ran myfingers through my soaked with sweat hair. I was tired. I was stressed. I was angry. 

Aubrey's P.O.V

I smiled as I let my hands slide over the pretty dresses.

I was out with my friend, Diana, we haven't talked for a while- mainly due to the fact she goes to a different school. Though we were meeting out tonight to hang out and shop. We had eaten at the food court of his mall and now we were in this store. 

I don't have many dresses like this, ones that are really short and skimpy, but Diana was sure persassive. 

I looked down at one of the dresses, right before a pink piece of fabric was shoved into my face. There stood Diana with a dress in her hands. Her lovely tan skin shimmered with her short brown hair and hazel eyes, she wore a short creme dress with a tan belt that looked amazing on her. On the other hand I was wearing some skinny jeans and a simple Iron Man t-shirt. 

"Try this on." Diana said, her voice smooth as silk. I was lucky to have a friend as pretty as her. 

I bit my tounge as I looked at the dress. It was a short pink thing with a belt, and it had only one strap. I don't know about this, but I do trust Diana. She is a currently working on getting a degree in fashion, and she has made others look fabulous. I guess she can do the same for me. 

Hopefully.

I was going to walk to the dressing room, but instead Diana pushed me to it. Pushed me into it too. 

I 'hmphed' as I caught my balance gripping a hold of the wall. I let out a breath as I set the dress down on the little chair in the dressing room, all the while slipping off my converse.

Finally after getting everything off, I slipped on the dress and stepped out and awkwardly put my hands at my side as Diana smiled a little smile. "Damn girl, you look fine." She giggled as she came to my side. She fixed my shoulders and spun me around so that I could look into a mirror.

At first, I didn't think I was looking at myself. 

The dress was really short and really showed off my long legs. It made my legs look longer and my arms looked thinner too. Somehow everything looked lovely. My hair looked lighter, softer, thicker. It was hard to describe, truly. 

"We are tottally buying it." Diana notified as she pushed me back into the dressing room. With that I stripped off the glamourous dress and put back on my jeans and converse.

I held the dress. It's soft fabric felt like a security blanket at the moment as I sat down on the little chair. A smiled appeared on my face as I thought about wearing this tomorrow, even though I have to go to the rink to get some more questions from Pucker. 

After a few minutes of just sitting there I stood up and left the dressing room with the dress in hand and a bounce in my step.

The Next Day

Zachary's P.O.V

"Hurry up lazy bones." Ethan laughed as he jumped out of the car and headed up the steps to the rink. I let out a sigh as I stopped the car and slowly followed him with my stuff in hands. I was tired, so tired. 

I couldn't get any sleep last night.

I had watched Jimmy's game, and I don't know, I just get sometimes get myself all worked up and make it hard on myself to get some sleep. 

Though I tried not to focus on my lack of sleep, instead I focused on practice today. I needed to get my stuff done. Right as I walked in Ethan and another guy on our team, named Ian, were standing up the door staring at something. I walked up next to them to see what they were looking at.

Hot Damn.

There near the ticket counter stood this hot blond, with great legs, in some short little pink dress. Is this real life? Oh, I hope so. I stood there for a bit, just taking her all in. I wonder how pretty of a face this dime has.....Though my mind wasn't let to wander. Ian elbowed me lightly and smiled as he whispered, "I'll pay you twenty bucks if you can get a date out of her." 

I smiled back at him, "Deal."

I handed my bag to Ian as I walked up the to beauty. I slide next to her, making sure my front was still facing Ian and Ethan as she wrote something. Her blonde hair was still masking her face, shame right there.

"So beautiful, how about dinner tonight. Just you and I." I grinned as I looked at her. Suddenly she lifted up her head. Oh, really?! "UM excuse me." She, and by she I mean Barbie, said as she crossed her arms and looked at me.

"Shit..." I muttered, "Wrong....person."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry this has taken so long to get out. Though I hope you like it! ^-^

I should be writing more as summer approaches, but for now. Enjoy this & I will work on the next chapter soon. Bye :3

Emilie