Chapter Nineteen - Storm

Well this chapter (ever since I thought of it) has made me really impatient and giddy. SO here it finally is. Also sorry if it is not good >-< I'm really really sorry it's not that good. I have been dying to write it and I don't want as much fluff as I already have in it. So yeah, Enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter Nineteen 

Storm

Jimmy's P.O.V

"Are you ready for Santa?" I asked James as I rocked him back and forth in my office, while Rachael started dinner. The little guy had a confused look on his face as he sucked on his pacifier. Well at least I tried.

Zac was supposed to be here in an hour for his break, and mom and dad are supposed to be here tomorrow. James will be happy when all those people are here. He's probably had enough of me, mainly when I've seen him the most these last 2 days. He wants something new.

I chuckled as I lifted him up into the air. Just as I did he popped out his pacifier and began to giggle. I just smiled as I brought him closer to me.

"There's the happy little boy I love." I muttered as I took a seat with him at my desk. I held him with one arm while I used my other hand to tickle him.  Though he did something that kind of left me speechless. 

"...d...a...da," his little voice kind of left me speechless. He talked.

He just said his first word, and it was dad. 

Aubrey's P.O.V

 It was Monday, finally. Break, finally.

My eyes looked straight ahead as I drove down the snow covered road. A storm was coming and I really wanted to get to Chicago as fast as I could. The storm was supposed to rage all night and maybe even till tomorrow morning. Something I was hoping to miss. 

I would have left earlier, but I had one last class to get through. Also Kelsey wanted to treat me to a late lunch before I left. Which now that I look back at it, was a terrible idea. I should have left at one, right after class was done. But instead I ended up leaving at around 3, well actually more 4 because there was this huge line behind the closest gas station making me drive 10 miles in the opposite direction just to get gass. But I can't do anything now to change it. 

So I must deal.

Finally after minutes of dead silence I turned on the radio. I allowed the melancholy song of a pop singer to get me through a few more minutes, I began to day dream a little. 

My mind suddenly rushed to Saturday night. I grimaced. What an awkward night. I danced with Pucker. PUCKER! Why? I still have no clue. We had danced in silence, and the look on his face when I first arrived....well it sent shivers down my spine.

I shouldn't of daydreamed. I shouldn't have taken my mind off of the road. I regret it.

Without warning my car hit a little patch of ice. I awoke from my thoughts to see snow just falling from the sky covering everything. I should have left earlier. I hit the ice, I hit the ice, I HIT THE ICE! 

I mentally tried to keep calm, but it had really caught me off guard. I took my foot of the gas entirely, but I was much to late. I had reacted way too late. My car quickly went towards the ditch on my left. I closed my eyes as I got ready for impact. 

Jimmy's P.O.V

Rachael and James had taken a nap while the Turkey was cooking.

I, though, found myself going through all my stuff in my office. I opened the large oak chest that I had right next to my chest. Inside were two large boxes full of memories and dreams.