Chapter Two - Friends

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter Two ----------> Friends

Aubrey's P.O.V 

"You Lucky Bitch!" Rachel squealed in excitement as her boyfriend Issac rolled his eyes before taking a sip of his beer. I crossed my legs as I took a sip of my own beer. I looked over at Kelsey, reading her expression.

Her eyes were huge and her mouth was wide open as she accepted in my news. Though I have to say, it cracks me up. She reminds me of anime characters with those big eyes.  

Kelsey was pretty, I have to admit. She has silky smooth brown hair that outlines her thin face. She had wild jade eyes & Issac loved her. Even the weird quirky part, that sometimes annoyed me.

"Yeah I guess." I replied as she smiled at me and began to get all giddy. Now I'm starting to get annoyed.

 "How the Hell are you not Happy?!" She asked, her expression had not changed from before. Though her pitch got a bit higher. Okay a bit more annoyed. I crossed my arms as I sighed. "He's a bit of a dick-" I began.

"What?" Rachel cried out, interrupting me, as she pulled on her hair to her right & left. I nodded slightly as Issac stood up and went to go get another beer, though flashing me a glare while doing it. Hey, hey don't get snippy with me. She needs to know the truth. 

"Aubrey! You ruined it for me! You should of lied and told me he was charming, and smart, and witty & all that other bullshit your supposed to say." She groaned as she grabbed one of the mismatching couch pillows and pulled it over her face and let out a loud wail. I just face palmed.  

But Really? Bit of an overreaction because of some Hockey Dick. I mean if I found out Chris Pine or Jake Gyllenhaal were full out tools I wouldn't have a meltdown. I would be disappointed, but that's about it. Maybe a sigh, but not screaming my problems into a pillow!

Issac returned into the room with two beers in his hand as Rachel continued with her muffled screaming. I smiled at him as he handed me a beer.

I mouthed sorry as he took a seat on the beaten up red armchair. Then I groaned as I realized I created a monster. Damn it.

"Kels." I began using my nickname for her, she moved the pillow a bit allowing one eye to peek out at me. "You know if you aren't going to go out to eat with Issac, then I'll just go as you cry your little eyes out." I stated as I could feel Issac glare at me. 

I just stuck my tongue out at him. 

Kelsey removed the pillow, as I tried to keep myself from smiling. Then she stood up, grabbed Issac's arm right when he was about to take a sip of beer and walked out of the apartment. All the while dragging Issac.  

Well I have the whole place to myself, what to do? I sighed as I decided to search the Internet for funny cat videos & maybe update my facebook.

The Life of a Single Journalist who is bored and alone at the moment.........sigh. 

Zachary's P.O.V

I swear I could kill coach.

I had just finished my classes and I was heading to the rink for some practice. I need to release some stress, mostly when our first game is the day after tomorrow then our season really starts. I don't want to be dragging her, that journalist barbie, around though.