" Plz.. Try to control yourself" said Sheetal assuring her.. Everyone are looking at her with pity except Khushi..

" But Priya, I heard a different story" said Khushi gaining everyone's attention..

" What ??"asked Sheetal...

" I heard that Priya is having an affair with her boss.. Mr.Khanna is your boss right.. But he is in his fifties naa.. Well, why age is needed for an affair ?? Haan, so I heard you are having an affair with your boss.. Your husband caught you both red handed in hotel room.. Even Mrs. Khanna caught you both in office and She even slapped you in front of whole office.. The baby you are carrying is also Mr.Khanna's baby , so your husband is divorcing you" said Khushi..

Everyone looked at her shocked while Priya started to sweat..

" No.. It is lie.. I don't know who fed you this" said Priya stammering...

" Why would I believe if others say ?? Mrs. Khanna herself said to me.. She even showed me the video of you and Mr. Khanna.. Your husband send it to her.. He is going to prove your affair in court by showing that video" said Khushi..

Everyone were shocked hearing it while Nani and Mami were disgusted..

" Khushi.. You are insulting my friends.." said Sheetal..

" Oh come on Sheetal.. Stop it.. Is all your friends like this only ?? I mean with double standards and running behind married men" asked Khushi..

" Khushiji.. You are insulting the guests" said Anjali angrily..

" Seriously if this is how people who studied in Harvard then I am glad I din't studied there.." said Khushi completely ignoring Anjali..

Priya stood up crying, " I am leaving now.. I had enough"

" Stop Priya.." said Anjali then turning to Khushi " Khushiji.. It is not manners to insult a guest.. I can't believe this how can you be soo inhuman about others suffering.. Apologize to priya"

" Oh Mrs.Jha.. Keep your moral lecture to yourself, I don't need.. If you want me to apologize her, then first she have to apologize to me" said Khushi in a stern tone..

Others are just silent spectators.. They were puzzled seeing Khushi talking in a stern tone with their Anjali Bitiya.. Arnav is watching to know where it lead to.

" Why should Priya apologize you ??"asked Sheetal.

" For spiking my drink in the reunion party " said Khushi..

Anjali, Sheetal and Priya eyes grew wider while Arnav was shocked.. Others were confused..

" What are you saying ??"asked Priya sweating now.

Khushi face turned red in anger, " Stop trying to be innocent.. I know everything.. You have insulted me in front of public and do you I will leave you and forget.. if I would have been old Khushi, I would have forgave you.. But I am not that old Khushi.. Also, I know who asked you to do that act.. I am not going to leave them either.. Everyone who are the reason of my tears has to pay and I will make sure of that" said Khushi angrily and stormed out to the room making everyone in the hall dumb founded..

Arnav is the most puzzled of this confession.. He thought Khushi really consumed alcohol with out knowing but she was spiked knowingly... He clenched his fists angrily.. Sheetal observing it, signaled Priya to leave from there..

But it was already late..

" Get ready to face the consequences of insulting ASR's wife Priya.. You are going to pay heavy price" said Arnav in a full ASR tone and left from there..