Playful

You and Sherlock have been inside the flat all day. Normally, the two of you are out every day, either solving a case or just going for a stroll. However, if you were to take a step out the door today, you'd be flushed away by the heavy rain. To make some of the time go faster, you both stayed in bed until late noon, and now you're at the dining table. 

"Can't we do something?" you beg Sherlock who's chewing on a piece of bread. 

"What?" he mumbles while keeping his eyes on today's newspaper. 

"I don't know..." you look to the side and think for a moment. "I got it!" Your suddenly high voice makes Sherlock raise his eyes above the paper. 

"Yes?" 

"We can have mime game?" you smile at him, but he just scoffs and returns to the written words in front of him. 

"Fine, you come up with something then," you sigh and lean back in the chair. 

After a brief minute of silence, Sherlock drops the paper a little. "We could play-" 

"Not Cluedo!" you stop him with a pointing finger. Sherlock narrows his eyebrows and lifts the paper back up to hide his face from you. His gesture makes you giggle. You stand up and walk over to him. Placing your hands on his shoulders, massaging them a little, you lean down and lightly kiss his neck. 

"I know something else we can do," you whisper in his ear and kisses his neck again. Putting the paper down on the table, he picks up his cup of coffee.

"And what might that be?" he gently asks unnecessarily because he already knows what's on your mind. You smile and takes his cup from him, almost spilling out some of the coffee. He scoffs out a chuckle and gets up as you put the cup behind you on the bench. 

Then, you raise up on your toes and plant a kiss on his lips. He hums to it but pulls away and raises his head more up so you're not able to reach him anymore. 

"That's not fair," you tell him but he stays in the same position. "What is it? Not in the mood?" you ask and raise a brow at him. He looks down at you with a serious look before taking you by surprise, lifting you up in bridal style. Carrying you to his chair, he plumps you down in it. 

"Hey!" you straighten yourself up, but by the time you've done that, Sherlock's already walking away. "Oh, two can play this game." You make move at him and throw your arms around his neck from behind him. In return, he wriggles around as he's unlocking your arms from his neck. Your feet get tangled in each other's, causing you to fall on the floor. Sherlock is still holding your hands, pinning you to the floor with your legs between his knees. 

"You know I'm stronger than you," he says in an obvious way with a smirk. 

"Perhaps I'll just give in then," you tell him. He leans over you so his face is only inches from yours. 

"Are you giving me the pleasure of winning just like that?" 

"Perhaps," you reply cheekily with a smile. 

"Try to get loose," he tells you. Doing as he says, you try to move your arms, but his grip on them are tight so you get nowhere with that. Another smirk form on his lips as he keeps his eyes on yours. Next, you try your legs. You move one upwards until it's on the line with Sherlock's knee, then starting to do the same with your other leg. 

However, Sherlock decides to be tricky and moves his body down so he's now sitting on top of you. You let out a heavy breath as your body gets stuck by his weight. 

"Oh, come on!" you complain, making your boyfriend chuckle. You try to wriggle yourself out but it's hopeless. 

"Looks like someone's got a lot of energy," John comments. Both of you turn your heads to see the doctor by the door, clearly amused.